• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. dalerhodes83

How did my rabbit die

My partner and I come on here all the time have just never made an account before
  2. dalerhodes83

How did my rabbit die

Thank you for all of your messages
  3. dalerhodes83

How did my rabbit die

Thanks for your help, I know it was quite a strange way. The vets couldn't give me anymore info. We just have to concentrate on getting the other bun a new friend
  4. dalerhodes83

How did my rabbit die

He was treated for snuffles in his early days and we paid for an x-ray on his lungs to make sure he was over it. We haven't heard him sneeze since Christmas, he was the healthiest he has ever been since we had which made it strange He was on no medication at all. He was on his side as though...
  5. dalerhodes83

How did my rabbit die

He is a regular to the vets due to a respiratory problem. He used to go once a month and they always said he was completely healthy other than his lungs. He had been eating all day as normal and turned down some greens at about 10 pm then found him dead at 6am
  6. dalerhodes83

How did my rabbit die

Is it normal for a rabbit to die on its side with its eyes open. My bunny (1 and a half years) died during the night. He was fine most of the day but turned some food down on the evening (which is normal for him) he did grind his teeth a little bit before bed but then less than 6 hours later...
Back