• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

another bunny?

I have 2 male rabbits, who have never foughts, who are 2 years old. About 3 weeks ago 2 very young bunnies were 'abandoned' at my fron door in a box. They are both boys, but the vet said they were doing well and my bunnies seemed to react very well to them in the supervised sessions we have had...
  2. C

Adding another

thanks, I get the picture :roll: I am a bit concerned about your observations of having 2 boys.... when we took them to the vet for their vaccination, I enquired whether this would be problematic and was assured they would not fight. Do they fight less if we get one of them neutered?
  3. C

Adding another

Thanks for getting back so swiftly. The 2 boys (12 weeks old) are iving together. Theyare not neutered and we would like to have the option of one litter before getting them neutered.
  4. C

Adding another

I am hoping someone will be able to advise me....we have 2 boy bunnies (yes, you can see my knowledge level immediately!) and would like a girl...but am unsure whether to get one girl or two and, although they would be living apart, whether we should also get another run or they would be Ok in a...
Back