• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Liiisa

Escaping babies

Hello mums babies are escaping, they r 2 weeks old tomorrow and I have a hutch pictured and if I shut the trap door the mum opens it with her nose but if I dnt the bunnies end up on ground floor. They r inside so will they be ok? They r fast little things aren't they...
  2. Liiisa

New mum.

Hello all, my bigger bunny had an unexpected litter and since the kits has been eating a lot, regardless of what I give her she eats it all. I guess this is normal cos she's feeding 5 babies too. Is there any specifics she needs to have? I have read the thread about babies but I can't find...
  3. Liiisa

New mum attacking other rabbit

I've had 2 bunnies for 3 weeks, yesterday I woke up to 5 baby bunnies, I had seperated the two the night before because I was worried as the bigger one was making a nest. Anyway, whenever they play we get them both out. However, the big new mummy one keeps chasing the other one around its cage...
  4. Liiisa

Panicking.

Hello everyone, As u may see from my housing post, I have 2 bunnies. One is bigger then the other, the youngest is about 14 weeks I think but I'm unsure how old the other one is. Anyway, the big bunny keeps pulling fur out. Then tonight I have picked her up and her nipples are more noticeable...
  5. Liiisa

Newbie after advice.

Hello firstly I'm Lisa, we have 2 bunnies which we have had for a few weeks now, I want to do my very best by them, they have a cage inside which is used when they are in. they also had a hutch with a run which is in the shed. Is isn't very big really tho but an improvement on what they come...
Back