• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Clsssic plastic water bottles

Daft questions here, I'm afraid. I've got three large sized Classic water bottles and they all work differently! One lets water flow quite easily when I squeeze it, the other doesn't so much, and the third one doesn't let any water out when I squeeze it gently. I squeeze the water bottles to...
  2. M

Pellets - what's best

Hello, I need to get pellets similar to the ones given to me with my baby bunnies (around 12 weeks old now). I've got about 5 days' worth left, and was told to try and match the colour and not get pellets that looked too 'glossy' as they'd have too much palm oil (or something like that) within...
  3. M

Easing the re-bonding process - advice please

Hello Everyone, As I mentioned yesterday, my baby bucks began to fight yesterday. On the advice of my pet, and pending neutering, they are now separated. One rabbit is in the hutch in the shed, and the is other free to roam around the shed, with hay, litter tray and stuff in place to make it...
  4. M

Are flowerpots rabbit friendly

Hello, I'm about to put my bunnies in their new outdoor run. Is it safe to put a large terracotta flowerpot, stuffed with hay, in the run. I've wedged it so that it can't move and roll over the rabbits by accident. Thanks.
  5. M

Baby bucks fighting

Hello, I got my two baby bucks last week and they have been fine all week. Bonded really well from the word go, lots of grooming each other, spending time together. Then, today, an almighty fight broke out, started by the younger of the two (who is almost 11 weeks old). They played happily...
  6. M

Hello from Brighton

Hello everyone! Got our bunnies last week which the kids have named Nibbles (a black dutch) and Sweetie (a blue dutch). Rabbits are in fine fettle, though not too chuffed at the weather we're having at the moment - I've had to convert the garden shed into a temporary rabbit run for them (much...
Back