• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

Hello, can anybody help?

Hiya, yes she is an outdoor bun. Her hutch is spacious and she has lots of room in it anyway!! I know she needs a run attaching, I was looking at this one; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-FT-RABBIT-GUINEA-PIG-POULTRY-RUN-HUTCH-/221103737404?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item337acf4a3c What...
  2. W

Hello, can anybody help?

Hiya all, it's 'pinkbun' here (Sammy), This was my mother, she'd made an account so that she could see why I was obsessed with the forum:roll::roll: Anyway, thanks for answering to this post!! I'm thinking of getting her either a hutch with a run or buying her a run and somehow attaching it...
  3. W

Hello, can anybody help?

Right; Cardboard Grass Hay The run, I will get one. Rabbit is often in hutch all day with family working. Just wanted to know some ways to make rabbit happy:)
  4. W

Hello, can anybody help?

Hello, I have one bunny. I would like some ways to enrich it's lifestyle, most of the time it is in a hutch. It doesn't have a run but does go in the garden when i'm home. It is well looked after and enjoys cuddles I just have no toys for it. Any ideas?:oops::oops: I quite like the idea of...
Back