• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

help with putting hutch to run

:wave: Sorry I have not been on for a while, lots have been going on as some of you I lost my cat zoe who was 21 years old and that was hard for all of us especially Rizzo who loved her lots too. It took time and lots of looking but at last in April last year we got a new kitten called Hope...
  2. D

help with putting hutch to run

:wave: Sorry I have not been on for a while, lots have been going on as some of you I lost my cat zoe who was 21 years old and that was hard for all of us especially Rizzo who loved her lots too. It took time and lots of looking but at last in April last year we got a new kitten called Hope...
  3. D

have you bathed your rabbit before

:wave: rizzo is moulting big style and I was wondering if it may help by bathing him. Has anyone bathed their rabbits before? Do you use warm or hot water? And how do you get the rabbit use to the water? Is it ok to bath a rabbit or will it take out any of his natural oils in his fur if i do...
  4. D

need help cant find it.

:wave: I don't know about the list you are looking for but i hope this helps you and your rabbits I have a list that I was given at a rabbit day vegetables your rabbits can have Asparagus, Baby sweetcorn, Beetroot(not the leafy tops), Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, Cabbage, Carrots and tops...
  5. D

Should i move my rizzo

:wave: As some of you know rizzo had a little fright last monday and thanks again for all your help. I was thinking before he got sick of moving him to a shed with access to a run on his terms. But now i am not sure and I am worried that he may get frighted again. What should i do?:(
  6. D

All About Rizzo

my sister has been ill with her arthritis and she has had Rizzo in and has read him stories to keep him enterain,he loves a good story.
  7. D

very worried please help!

this is what he has been doing today,my sister is still unwell and had him indoors from lunchtime.
  8. D

sorry it is late in the day. I bought him in for the night and slept with him it was a long and worrying night. But he seem a lot happier being inside. through the night he had one of his treat and hay. Was up at 5am and tried him with his breakfast he had some then had some hay after that he...
  9. D

Just checked on him still laying down stairs at the front of his hutch, tried him with one of his biscuits but don't want to know. Also warmed up a blanket on the heater indoors and put it around him and have put out a blanket on the front of his hutch will check on him before i go to bed. i...
  10. D

Been eating ok all day until tonight was out in his run this morning playing happily. Also when i bought him in to night he pooed three times
  11. D

just went to cover rizzo up for the night and to give him his night hay. and he usely eats it before i can get it in his bowl. But he just layed down then had a drink and layed down again. He felt cold to the touch, i brought him inside and he seemed to be more active and himself. Put him back...
  12. D

saw this and froze!!

didn't know rabbits did that, i have never hear rizzo snooze. It is probably a silly question but do rabbits shut their eyes when they sleep.
  13. D

London pet show

dates 7th and 8th of may weekend
  14. D

London pet show

:wave: morning all has anyone been to the london pet show before? as i am thinking of going but having a little trouble in finding transport coming from hertfordshire and not keen on the undergrounds. Is the show good?
  15. D

summer house help!

I am going to replace my old shed with a new one as the old shed is storage for all of rizzo's toys. I am hoping to add a run onto the shed. I don't have any electricity to the shed, do you have a run on your shed was it hard to build as i am going to ask my dad to help me out thanks:love:
  16. D

summer house help!

hello :wave: Can anyone help i am thinking in moving rizzo my 4 year old dutch to a shed. I the shed that i am going to put him in has the sun on it all day and i am worried that he would get too hot in the summer. how do you keep your rabbits cool in outside sheds any help and...
  17. D

All About Rizzo

18. D

Bonding... the real thing! (Diary - Day 7) UPDATE bonding cat and bunny!

Hi I have a 4 year dutch named Rizzo. i just wanted to ask if you got Blossom from a Wood Green Animal Shelter?my sister thought she looked simliar to a rabbit the same name and colour.
  19. D

more name suggestions lol

why not name them after your favourite characters from your favourite books or films.
Back