• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Bunnies dying of a broken heart...

We always rebond them but the ones that were in love are just never the same again... :(
  2. A

Bunnies dying of a broken heart...

Does anyone else feel this happens with their bonded pairs? My first in love pair, one died and less than 6 months later after being very depressed despite having a new friend and having a bladder problem, my other bun dies. Another of my pairs, one dies and the other who had EC, gets worse...
  3. A

A little advice needed...

6 of those are dead :) My other rabbit is a spayed female and she is extremely violent 0_O
  4. A

She has saved some of my bunnies from other vets who have badly misdiagnosed them so I think she is pretty good, but everyone can make mistakes :) Just a shame it had to happen with your bun! :( Also I think she WAS one of the top vets back in the day...but now she is just very good :D Yeah...
  5. A

Guess I'll just keep going then :) They seem to be doing ok at the moment. it's just thinking about the situations that might make them more friendly with each other... There is no way i'm getting MORE rabbits...I feel bad enough having to divide my attention 3 ways let alone 5 :)
  6. A

Apparently she is, and she was on some TV show a while back :) I was surprised to be honest... And she did very well with my rabbits teeth 0_O Who knows whats going on... :) In 15 years of seeing her and 9 bunnies later I haven't had one problem.
  7. A

Yes, and I accepted that...but I'm getting slightly fed up with the same thing being said for the tenth time and having to explain over and over again... Every situation is different, maybe some of you are happy with spaying at an old age but not only is it not recommended by my vet, most...
  8. A

That's not what I was after...I was after info on making the bonding process go more smoothly :) You can all keep going on and on about spaying but it isn't going to happen. I am not willing to risk it with such old bunnies.
  9. A

How did your rabbit get it's name???

Ron is actually a very good name! But it would remind me of Harry Potter... :lol:
  10. A

How did your rabbit get it's name???

That's it...I'm calling my next rabbit McLaren...
  11. A

any ideas why my bunny is rapidly loosing weight?

Orange isn't a brilliant idea for rabbits. Probably best to stick with the greens and carrots. I agree with Sky-O, I think you should try to find a really good vet and get her checked out.
  12. A

If you know chocolate is bad...don't feed it! You must resist the cuddly faces!!! Just follow the link I sent you in the last post and it will explain. :D
  13. A

Is there any chance she could have EC? My EC bunny lost a fair bit of weight and never really put it back on. Some info on it - http://www.ontariorabbits.org/health/healthinfo10.html
  14. A

Hello from Bucks :)

Welcome! That is one lovely pony! :D
  15. A

Who needs expensive toys...

So cute :) My bunnies would rather have a cardboard box than some pet shop toys anyday too! :D
  16. A

What breed is this bunny?

Thanks, she is very pretty :D And that photo doesn't do her justice at all!
  17. A

Anyone know a good vet in Winchester, Hampshire?

Sorry this is an old thread but I use her too and she is VERY good :) She once took one of my bunnies that had really bad GI stasis home and took care of him for a few days for us as we were going away for the weekend...life saver :) We thought we would have to stay at home :D Not so sure about...
  18. A

What breed is this bunny?

Nah, it's ok now :D I'm pretty sure she is a dutch cross, that photo was just from when I found her on the RSPCA website before I hadn't even seen her in real life. But now I have her all for me :love:
  19. A

Bunnies not in love. ;-(

My bunnies lived together for about a year as friends but not the best of friends, then started fighting each other and had to be separated...then a few months later we managed to get them back together and they fell completely in love :) There is always hope!
  20. A

Reasons for introducing rabbits.....

My only reasons for introducing a new rabbit to a bonded pair was so that the 3rd rabbit (agreed to take on from someone who couldn't look after it rather than actually going out to get it) wouldn't be lonely. And it didn't work massively well due to the terrible social skills of my boy...
Back