• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. LilyBot

rabbit fight :/

2. LilyBot

meet amber and sapphire

saffy ammy
  3. LilyBot

beanie babies for rabbits?

ive seen alot of threads about bunnies with cuddly toys and a i found a box of teenie beanie babies. i want to give the bunnies one as they dont have many toys at the moment (they had a tube but they ate it :lol::roll: ) i would of course remove all ribbons and tags etc. would this be safe for...
  4. LilyBot

is newspaper safe for buns to eat?

normally in the bunnies hutch i put down sheets of newspaper then top it with sawdust (and hay in the bedroom). this is what i did with my last rabbits which worked fine but my current two just sit there and rip up the newspaper and eat it. :roll::lol::? ive stopped putting newspaper in because...
  5. LilyBot

winter prep

my hutch doesnt have a cover or anything, should i get/make something to protect my bunnies from the cold/wind/rain/snow/etc for when winter comes? and what other ways can i keep my buns warm? thanks :):)
  6. LilyBot

just a few questions :)

hi! i joined here today. my name is lily and i have 2 rabbits, a black one called sapphire (saffy) and a brownish one called amber (ammy) :D they are both less than one year old and very cute :) i have a few questions. first of all, should i get them spayed? (i htink thats how you spell it)...
Back