• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

Good News!! *lotsa pics*

Poor Pancakes is living in his little hutch in the living room cos I wont allow him to live outside anymore and he cant be free range indoors cos of the three dogs... Well tonight I was feeling gutsy and while he had his few hrs with me in the kitchen I took our smallest dog in with me who often...
  2. P

Housing both indoors and outdoors help

The outdoor hutch is 3x3m and completely covered in hay but Cakes isnt going in it this winter much as its just too cold and I hate him being alone all the time... Plus no matter what I do, even when I cover the entire roof of the hutch the insides get wet in the rain and from the morning frosts...
  3. P

Suggestions Please?

Hello! :) My bun has a huge outdoor home (will post pics tomorrow if you like?) But I've decided he's not to live out there for the winter so we've moved him inside in a dog crate... I'd LOVE any suggestions as to how to make it a better home for him - keeping in mind I have three dogs... Any...
  4. P

Looking for some advice - 1st time bun mum!

Hello! I rescued my bun rather abruptly when I saw how he was living I sort of just took him because I couldnt stand the thought of him living like that... He was in a small guinea pig cage where he could barely lift his head and had been like that for months and never let out. Aaaanyway, I...
  5. P

Hi all I'm new here!

Hi there! I'm new to the forums so thought I should stop in and say a quick hello! Looking forward to meeting you all! :)
Back