• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Can I take my buns on an aeroplane?

Hi all Thank you for all your replies. I contacted a pet relocation company last week and they said that they can take them, they would go in a special part of the hold that has the same conditions as the cabin but my main concern is if this would be too much for them. I am going permanently...
  2. J

Can I take my buns on an aeroplane?

I am possibly being relocated to Canada with work and would like to take my rabbits with me. Would they be ok to go on a flight for 8.5 hours? I don't like the idea of having to leave them behind but I don't want anything bad to happen to them :(
  3. J

Moving to Canada - can I take my buns?

I am possibly being transferred to Canada with work and I would want to take my bunnies with me, but I don't know if they would be ok on a plane for 8.5 hours. Has anyone relocated with their rabbits abroad in this way? I would hate to have to leave them behind :(
Back