• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. mistyrabbit

doggies and buns

We've a small bossy bun who thinks she owns our house. Recently we've ben considering getting a little dog. We would keep them in seperate rooms - basically doggy= kitchen+ garden, bun = everywhere else.We know Misty's going to be put out, but we don't want her to be really unhappy. Is there any...
  2. mistyrabbit

bonding - what type suits?

I've been toying with the idea of getting a boyfriend for my four year old bun. She's been spayed but she's a netherland dwarf and very feisty. She is already insanely jealous of my guinea pigs (and husband) and I was wondering would this type of rabbit ever bond with another? And if so, what...
  3. mistyrabbit

poos everywhere!

Hi I own a feisty netherland dwarf house rabbit and two guineapigs, whom she hates. The guineapigs live in a seperate room, however I recently had to take their cage into the kitchen for a few hours as I had used a floor cleaner with strong fumes and I was worried it would make them sick. When I...
Back