• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

42" Dog Crate FREE to Animal Shelter in Hampshire!

Right I've got myself into a bit of a pickle :) My long-awaited dog crate arrived yesterday! hooray! but it arrived with some dents in the base. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I was a bit peeved at this and promptly contacted the seller to pout. They asked for pictures of the damage because...
  2. F

One Step Closer to bunny motherhood!

The dog crate arrived today! Puppy pen should arrive tomorrow! now I just need the bunny to go with them! :)
  3. F

Pen with or without cover & base?

Hello, me again I'm afraid :D On the advice of several of you, I cancelled my order for a tower cage for my rabbit-in-waiting and have been convinced to get a dog crate and puppy pen instead... hooray! I'm just looking at all the different crates and pens and I just wanted to ask if people...
  4. F

Should I adopt this bun?! More Advice for Newbie in need of guidance please!

After all your help and advice re: my cage and getting a baby from a children's farm, I have had second thoughts and am now looking at getting a dog crate which I can add a pen to... so that's that now for the bunny I contacted a local animal shelter and they gave me the name of a lady who has...
  5. F

Bunny Mummy to be - Found Her Bun!

I've found him! It seems simply ages since I started my search, but now I think I've found my bunny :) I can't have him yet because he's only 2 weeks old and still with his mum, but I can go and see him and his siblings on 13th Feb and let him make himself known to me! He's coming from a...
  6. F

Bunny Mummy to be - Getting Closer!

Yesterday evening after days of research, my chap & I bit the bullet and ordered a house (or should that be castle?!) for our house bunny-to-be! We got a bit carried away and the house is *huge*, but only the best for our bun, of course! Now we just need our bunny to make him/herself known to...
  7. F

Housing for Indoor Bun...newbie question

Hallo again I'm starting to prepare for my (yet to be found) house bunny - it's ever so exciting! First things first, what kind of house do you lovely folk recommend? I've looked through some of the threads and elsewhere & like the idea of getting a dog crate for the bunny to sleep in etc...
  8. F

Hoping for a Hoppy Friend in Hampshire!

Good Morning :) I have just found you all and I'm so pleased you are here! I've just moved to a new house and am now in the position to have a pet again - hooray! I used to keep all sorts of animals when I was younger, but then I lived in a procession of non-pet-friendly flats and shared...
Back