• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. katiebob

Rehoming an older bun

Ahhh - thank you - Didnt think of the fostering option. Unfortunately we cant keep her as a house bun as we have a dog (dog loves her but bun isnt keen!) shes in a spare crate to have her medication. :)
  2. katiebob

Rehoming an older bun

Hi all, Just after some advice really... We lost our old boy this week aged 9. His wifey bun (also 9) is struggling a bit and currently installed in our spare room with stasis (she's been to the vets and has drugs). We don't want to get another rabbit as we are looking to end the bunny cycle...
  3. katiebob

Where an I buy a cheap rabbit carrier in England?

I have a big one from wilkinsons - got it a while ago but it was a tenner.:thumb:
  4. katiebob

Greetings from Sunny Hertfordshire...

And I'm in Watford! :wave:
  5. katiebob

Eating megazorb!?!

Perhaps it'll be less appealing once its been wee'd in a bit!!
  6. katiebob

Eating megazorb!?!

Ok. Will pop something over the top. Never had a bun do this before!!
  7. katiebob

Eating megazorb!?!

Is this ok?? :shock:
  8. katiebob

Vladimir (Dwarf Hammy)

Sorry for your loss. I had a russian dwarf called vladamir when I was a kid! :love:
  9. katiebob

Winstons new wife...

Thanks. :D Just need to convincer her to poop in the tray and everything will be dandy!!
  10. katiebob

Winstons new wife...

Hello, A couple of weeks ago I asked for some references for the Essex Guinea Pig, Rat & Rabbit rescue. On Saturday I took Winston to meet Annie... Thinking of renaming her Clementine.
  11. katiebob

Egprr

Fab. Thanks all!! Fingers crossed for a smooth bond! :thumb:
  12. katiebob

Egprr

Bump. Anyone else? :wave:
  13. katiebob

Egprr

Ta. Taking Winston there on sat hopefully to meet a wifey.:D
  14. katiebob

Egprr

Hi, Can anyone reccommend the above rescue? Thanks! :wave:
  15. katiebob

Just got bitten

Ha ha ha. No - it wasnt "naked sunday"! Was wearing my pj bottoms which are very thin! Im surprised he could get his mouth open wide enough to be fair! :lol:
  16. katiebob

Just got bitten

I was squatting and he ran past and nipped! Little b*gger! Serves me right for taking him to the plum fairy!! :lol: It really hurt - i wouldnt like to be on the end of a nasty bite!
  17. katiebob

Just got bitten

On the BUM!! :oops: There are bunny teeth marks on my BUM!!!!! :shock:
  18. katiebob

How do I Save a RU Thread to my PC ?

If you've got PDF you can save it from any internet browser I think. :wave: At work i click print and it has an option to create PDF and saves it to my desktop.
  19. katiebob

Changing Litter area

Daily but on rainy days i dont want it to get filled up wih water. Hence the holes in the bottom. Might get a big plastic box to cover the tray and keep the water out - that should solve the problem.
  20. katiebob

Changing Litter area

Thought that might be the case! :lol: There is a little tray with holes to allow rain and wee to drain out. Might try putting some wood chip down to soak some up and dry it out a bit. Dont want his feet to get all manky.
Back