• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

willow my english lop

willow you were such a special boy you came to me at 16weeks of age , you were so friendly from day 1 and would allways be there for nose rubs in the morning, then lizzie a black english lop came into our care, so we had you and lizzie sorted and put you together it was love at 1st...
  2. M

please can princess have some get well vibes/urinating pure blood help !!!

princess aka ears who i adopted from elaine is very poorly today:cry::cry::cry: please can she have some get well vibes, my vet thinks she has a tumour growing on her right kidney, she is no better after seeing the vet this morning:cry::cry: and ive been told her prognosis is poor:cry::cry:
  3. M

rabbit with severe head tilt, advice needed please...

I have been asked to take a bunny with a severe head tilt, apparently he has been receiving treatment for a middle ear infection, my question is once a bunny has head tilt, is its head tilted for life, or with the right treatment can the head right itself, ive only ever had 1 bunny with a head...
  4. M

I think im losing my old girl molly/been admitted

I think im losing my old girl molly:cry::cry::cry: this morning she is completely flat, and refusing her brekkie, she,s snuggled up in my lounge in a blanket and keeps closing her eyes,:cry::cry::cry: even her nose has stopped twitching:cry:, im taking her to the emergency vets at 11.40...
  5. M

rabbits being kept in family groups

Do you think its ok to keep rabbits together as a whole family, once their all neutered:D:D I have a mum with 5 babies and was considering keeping them together as a family, opinions appreciated :D:D
  6. M

concerned for some babies,not sure what to do for the best...

to cut a long story short I rehomed a baby bun about 4 months ago, the people went on holiday and instead of asking me to look after her, they asked their friend to and unfortunately whilst they were away the lady mated their bunny, with one of hers:censored: unfortunately babies have arrived...
  7. M

can we have some no baby vibes please/ we have babies

taken in a little stray bunny last night, and this morning she,s pulling her fur out and trashing her hutch like mad:shock::shock: I think possibly babies are on their way:roll::roll: can she have some no baby vibes please:roll: (old username... bunnyrun.... now called molly,s mum :D:D)
Back