• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. aimee_es

What treats to give, and when?

Thanks guys,:wave: I wasn't planning on giving them fresh foods, as i'd been told on here a few times hold of till they were at least 12 weeks old, but after reading a post about what treats everybody else gave their buns i wondered if i should be thinking about it. :oops: They girls have...
  2. aimee_es

What treats to give, and when?

Afternoon all, I was just wondering what treats to introduce to Poppy and Minnie, and when to start? The vet says today that they probably aren't 8/9 weeks old like we were told, closer to 7 (which makes me wonder how old they were when they were taken from their mom! :cry:)! I had been...
  3. aimee_es

Poppy and Minnie's check up

Hi all,:wave: Well the girls are settling in, they love their time running around the house, and i caught them yesterday cuddling and grooming each other:love:, it was soooo cute!! I took them to the vet today, just to check that everything was ok, and ask about Poppy's grinding, but she...
  4. aimee_es

Grinding/Squeaking noise?

they are cute aren't they!! lol i havent given her any fresh fruit, and was careful to buy the food that they were being fed. i haven't handled them too much, because i wanted them to settle in. I'm hoping that its just the upheaval of the move, but i am starting to get more worried,:( even...
  5. aimee_es

not that i've noticed, but i havent been up too long
  6. aimee_es

She's 9 weeks old, we only collected her yesterday. She does have a little diarrhea, well, she did yesterday, but so far so good this morning. She's eating and drinking well, and is coming out to play. She's comfortable when she's being cuddled, and generally seems quite happy. Its a little...
  7. aimee_es

Morning all, Well Poppy is being quite vocal, she seems happy enough:love:, is eating and drinking well, but is making a rather odd noise. Like she's grinding her teeth, but only faintly. She only does it when she's walking around, either in her cage, or on the floor, though its not all the...
  8. aimee_es

Pics of my 2 beauties!

Haha, well Poppy is definately the cocky one! She's been exploring, and having a whale of a time, but Minnie is a lot more timid! For now anyway! I hope they don't wake up one morning and switch roles, cause then i'm screwed lol xx
  9. aimee_es

Pics of my 2 beauties!

Teflonshadow, I know it looks on those pics that one has more white, but honestly, i think its just the light. Me and hubby have sat them next to each other and just when you think there's a definate difference, you can stroke them and the fur moves, and its back to identical!!:lol::lol...
  10. aimee_es

Pics of my 2 beauties!

They are identical, at the moment we're struggling to tell which is which! So there they are!! I'm so in love already!:love::love::love::love::love:
  11. aimee_es

First day, runny poo?

lol, i'm just doing them now, honest!
  12. aimee_es

First day, runny poo?

Thanks for the replies, Sky-o, i bought the same stuff as they were having before they came to us, and i havent given them any fresh food, as i was advised to wait till they were about 12 weeks, but the hay may be different, so maybe thats it. TeflonsShadow, no they haven't been on grass...
  13. aimee_es

First day, runny poo?

Hi all,:wave: Well I was having an introductory cuddle with Poppy this afternoon, and as i picked her up i noticed she had runny poo by her bottom, and on her leg. I cleaned her up, whilst hubby held her (she was so calm, and just let me do it!:love:) i just used a clean cloth with warm...
  14. aimee_es

A teddy for bun?

Oooh i'll try that, but for now i just changed my avatar, its not very clear, but i love this pic!
  15. aimee_es

Teddy for Bun?

Sorry, i posted in the general rabbit chat forum too! Sorry xx
  16. aimee_es

A teddy for bun?

Hehe Jenova, i'm a softie!! ;) How do i upload pics?
  17. aimee_es

Newbies list of questions!

Thanks guys, I've got the girlies booked in with the vet on tuesday, for a general check up, then gonna book for their jabs. They're still very quiet in their cage, which is natural, so i'm fighting the urge to keep getting them out for cuddles, is this best? xx
  18. aimee_es

Newbies list of questions!

My buns are 9 weeks old, just picked them up today, and they are my first rabbits, so although i have done a lot of research before getting them, there is a lot of conflicting information out there, so i thought best to ask you guys. 1/ Which food would you reccommend? They were being fed on...
  19. aimee_es

A teddy for bun?

Yeah, i'm planning on getting them both spayed, but they are only 9 weeks old at the moment, is it right i have to wait till between 4-6 months, depending on my vet? Also, what age should i get their mixi jabs?:?
Back