• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Clearance Section Pets At Home Online

Hope ive posted this in the right place. Just noticed that Pets At Home website in the clearance section have reduced many Rabbit Hutch Covers (some by 75%). Ive purchased one to be put away until the winter. Hope this helps save someone else some money x
  2. S

3. S

2 female bunnies (i think) & behavioural problems - advice needed!

hi everyone :wave: Just an update on my bunnies Primrose & Daisy. After a tense day yesterday they have now re-bonded & are snuggled up closely to one another as I type, I can't tell you how happy and relieved I am. It wasn't nice watching them being so hostile towards one another but I realised...
  4. S

Free Neutering!

I phoned Warrington and Halewood RSPCA branch and neither are doing anything for Rabbit action week. I was hoping to get neuturing vouchers as depite me being in reciept of benefits my local PDSA will charge me £45 ( which is a reduced rate) for each rabbit they spay so that will set me back £90...
  5. S

Thank You all for your replies. I contacted the PDSA again & took Primrose to be sexed & she is a female so Daisy is experiencing a phantom pregnancy. Given advice on how to sex Daisy & after a lot of coaxing was able to confirm myself for definate that she is female too (even though I knew this...
  6. S

hello all :wave: Im a newbie & have joined up for advice. Apologies for the lengthy of this post & apologies if it is in the wrong place but it is about bunnies behaviour so hope its right. I have 2 long haired female bunnies (sisters) & had them since 10 weeks old - they are now 7 months old...
Back