• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Breed with sweet dispositions... which one?

I'm looking at a rescue and they have several breeds. I was just wondering if there is a certain breed known for it's sweet disposition. Dutch, Rex, Mini Rex, Polish
  2. S

Seperating Baby and mom...

How old does baby have to be to seperate from mom...
  3. S

Getting hand me down bun things...how do I clean them...

Girlfriend is giving me her old bun cage, bowls ,feeders and other variuos things... What do I need to do... if anything to get it ready for my bun? Do I need to clean my carpet for my new bun?
  4. S

How do I tell what breed rabbit I have...

I'm getting a bun from a fellow teacher and she doesn't know what breed it is. If I post a pic when I get my bun would anyone be able to help me out with the breed?
  5. S

Bonding question...

Do the buns need to altered before you try to bond them? I know the out come of a m/f bond... what happens with a m/m bonding?
  6. S

Bedding and litter box...

What materials do you use...
  7. S

How many buns do you have...in/outdoor?

Just wanted to be nosey... :)
  8. S

Where do you get your buns?

Are most of your buns rescued? There are petshops that sell some buns here and I don't know how to locate a local or near by rescue shelter. Any ides?
  9. S

Netherland dwarf... good pets?

What do you know about the the netherland dwarf's tempermant? Are they good to have as pets around small children?
  10. S

Bonding...

Do rabbits have to be of the same breed to bond/live together?
  11. S

Big thank you...

Thank you so much for all the information and advice you have given... This site has been so kind and friendly and I REALLY appreciate it... :)
  12. S

Male vs Female...

Which sex is more calm? My rabbit will be around 20 first graders and 3 children at home...
  13. S

Rex rabbits...

Hey guys... are Rex rabbits good with children? Would they make a good classrooma nd home pet? Thanks
  14. S

What is the best bun for the family

What breed of rabbit makes the best home pet? Is there a breed that tends to get along better with people and children? Any advice would be great...
  15. S

Newbie bun mom with ?s...

Hi everyone. New mom of Sweetie, dwarf netherland rabbit. I don't know how old he is but he's not the "sweetest" of bunnies. How do I get him to be more lovable, if that's possible? He's been shaking his head like he's hearing voices and just jumps from side to side like he's avioding and...
  16. S

Newbie bun mom with lots of ?s

Hi everyone. New mom of Sweetie, dwarf netherland rabbit. I don't know how old he is but he's not the "sweetest" of bunnies. How do I get him to be more lovable, if that's possible? He's been shaking his head like he's hearing voices and just jumps from side to side like he's avioding and...
  17. S

Newbie bunny mom

Hi everyone! I'm a new dwarf netherland bunny mom. I bought Sweetie for my first grade classroom by my daughters want him as a home pet... since dad won't let us get dogs or cats. :( I'm not sure how old he is but he doesn't seem to like us. Do you need to "handle" him EVERYDAY? How do I...
Back