• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. elaine35uk

Devastated

Forgot how good you guys are :love: We will certainly rehome when Smudge is ready for a new snuggle partner and in the meantime we will just spoil Tilly and 'sod the diet' and keep her happy and comfortable with loads of little nose rubs and kisses :love:
  2. elaine35uk

Devastated

Not a health question just needed to get it off my chest. I check the forum regularly but haven't posted for a long time :oops: I have just been told Tilly, who isn't quite 4 yet has a large thymoma and surgery isn't an option, her. The vet has been fantastic with Tilly and has consulted with a...
  3. elaine35uk

5ft hutch in Salford

:lol::lol: Live in the midst of them so know what you mean :lol::lol: Where do you teach? Louise, it's not too bad (the hutch) and a neighbour of mine took two buns in late last year and 3 babies promptly arrived :love::love and the hutch wasn't brill so I'm going to show her this...
  4. elaine35uk

Please not my Jazz :'( U/D he's gone :'(

Loads of vibes from us all for you Jazz xx
  5. elaine35uk

Albert has died *cries* Hypothermia

I'm so sorry, it's heartbreaking for you. Sleep tight little man x
  6. elaine35uk

Bunny biscuits - U/D YAY!

:lol: My bridge bun Parsley loved Breadsticks and was partial to the very odd piece of Tuc too.....wouldn't eat hay though :roll::roll:
  7. elaine35uk

buy a rabbit a dinner

Finally sent lunch for a few :wave:
  8. elaine35uk

buy a rabbit a dinner

:wave: Let us have your paypal details Elaine as Tilly and Smudge would like to say thanks to you, although it will be next Tuesday when I get paid :)
  9. elaine35uk

Tree of life - Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare

:wave: Just been on and filled the form in :)
  10. elaine35uk

Professionally printed Rainbow Rabbit wall and desk calendars/ design added

Hi Liz.....the calendars are fab and the Timmy magnet just made me swoon :love::love: Thanks again
  11. elaine35uk

Tree of life - Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare

I think this is a wonderful idea, I get paid next Friday so will be i touch
  12. elaine35uk

Bayley is Missing - Fearing the Worse Updated #24, Page 3

I really hope Bayley comes home x
  13. elaine35uk

Could Bracken have some vibes please?

Loads of vibes for Bracken x
  14. elaine35uk

I lost Harlie today

I'm so sorry sending hugs for you x
  15. elaine35uk

What to do about Timmy?

No advice I can offer as a novice but just wanted to the vibes being sent to this little chap :love: xx
  16. elaine35uk

I killed Saffy.

I'm so sorry, please try not too blame yourself. Loads of hugs for you x
  17. elaine35uk

Danny Says 'Tonight Matthew I am Going to be........

I think I've just fallen in love :love::love: White with helicopter ears...two of my favourite things :love:
  18. elaine35uk

Autumn, My brave little girl.

I'm so sorry, she put up such a fight. Hugs for you x
  19. elaine35uk

Jim (Pickle)/ UD post 19

Will be thinking of you all, hope Ella will be okay x
Back