• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. mutch

Do you "Play" with your bun?

Lol, my big bunny Fudge likes to climb off the top of his cage onto my back and I give him a ride around the room until he gets bored and jumps off!
  2. mutch

bunny poo

I went to Venice earlier this year and when I unpacked there was poo in my suitcase! It did make me smile in a weird kind of way. I've also taken poo to work with me in my laptop case.
  3. mutch

Do you "Play" with your bun?

All of my buns like to knock things over so I sit on the floor and put a load of cups and toilet rolls up on end and they like to knock them over and sometimes pick them up and throw them at me! Another one of my buns, Fudge, has a pillow that he likes to attack so I wave it around and then he...
  4. mutch

Donnamt!

I'm so jealous, I'd love to be able to remotely stalk my bunnies! :)
  5. mutch

Serious arguments

My boyfriend thought it was a crazy idea having house rabbits and that it would be unhygenic in a flat but I went ahead anyway. Thankfully he loves them now they are in. Maybe if you a trial period would help him see what great house pets they can be?
  6. mutch

Tips needed for introductions

The big bunnies have both been spayed and neutered but not the little ones yet. Coco is being neutered in the morning and Honey not till mid-December. Do you think when they are done the big bunnies will see them as less of a threat? I was using a big puppy run to introduce the two pairs but...
  7. mutch

Tips needed for introductions

Does anyone have any good tips for introducing two pairs of rabbits? I now have four gorgeous house bunnies, Flapjacks and Fudge have been with me for a year and are 'healthy' sized dwarf lop and a dutch crossbreed. Recently I bought two baby netherland dwarfs, Coco and Honey. Although both...
Back