• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Daphne & Peanut

Goodnight my beautiful Peanut

Thank you all so much for your kind words. Annabelle is looking very sad today and she won't come near me it's as if she blames me for taking peanut away :(
  2. Daphne & Peanut

Goodnight my beautiful Peanut

7 years ago the cheekiest, little bunny came into my life. You were 14 weeks old and a tiny bundle of fluff. After joining this forum I realised you needed a friend and we rescued Daphne, it took alot of time and patience as you were so timid but eventually you became snuggle buddies. When...
  3. Daphne & Peanut

Tinkerbell

So sorry , binky free beautiful Tinkerbell. xxx
  4. Daphne & Peanut

peppercorn piggie...and now sister popcorn

so sorry sleep tight little one. xxx
  5. Daphne & Peanut

Bounty a very special hamster

So sorry RIP Bounty. xxx
  6. Daphne & Peanut

Wilmy - My Special Little Man

So Sorry xxx
  7. Daphne & Peanut

Good night Daphne my angel

Thank you everyone I have been crying all day and now Peanut won't talk to me. I've got him a teddy to go in the shed with him but i'm worried he's going to be lonely tonight :cry:
  8. Daphne & Peanut

Good night Daphne my angel

It is with a heavy heart I write this , you came into my life as a companion for Peanut and you were an agressive grumpy little girl. You learnt to trust me and we became good friends it took you and Peanut a little longer to bond but when you did you were the best of friends you were always...
  9. Daphne & Peanut

It's haunting me :o(

I wish I hadn't seen this I live minutes away from[admin edit - name removed] and my house mate adopted a cat from there last year but I have never been up. I hav to say the house check took about 1 minute the person didn't even come in the house! ripminnie if you would like me to call up at...
  10. Daphne & Peanut

Vibes & Prayers please for Mummy Helen/ UD P 53

Sending lots of vibes for mummy Helen. xx
  11. Daphne & Peanut

Sleep tight Baby Bob

So sorry Kay. Binky free Bob. xxx
  12. Daphne & Peanut

Spinach

:wave: yeah mine love it but I believe it is quite high in calcium. :D
  13. Daphne & Peanut

Good night my beautiful boy cookie

So sorry. xxx
  14. Daphne & Peanut

Wispa (reunited with Zola)

So sorry , Binky free wispa. xxx
  15. Daphne & Peanut

Alfie - Our Tatty Teddy

I am so sorry RIP Alfie. xxx
  16. Daphne & Peanut

Alice our big beautiful Conti

So sorry binky free alice. xxx
  17. Daphne & Peanut

FAO: those whos rabbits use a bowl for water?

:oops: Duplicate post :oops:
  18. Daphne & Peanut

FAO: those whos rabbits use a bowl for water?

I've tried the ping pong ball in the bowl today and i'm afraid it has frozen round the ball and that was during the day today! I put the bowls on snuggle safes and that seems to of ddone the trick just re heating them now. I've also wrapped the bottles in tin foil and put an old sock over it...
  19. Daphne & Peanut

its Pheobe ... major major vibes ....SHES GONE /PM results post 31

So sorry binky free Phoebe. xxx
  20. Daphne & Peanut

Ikea clear shower curtains

Have you got the range near you , I bought some clear vinyl from there a few weeks ago it's only £2 a metre and works perfectly , it's alot stronger than the shower curtains i was using. xx
Back