• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TuFF

How many bunnies have you got??

I currently have 7 names are Poppy - Mini Lop Thumper - Lionhead Baileys - Dwarf Lop (She was the runt so smaller than average) Tash - Nethie dwarf DR Fox - Chocolate Fox Kit 1 (Mini Lop being handreared hence no name yet 5 weeks old) Kit 2 (mini Lop being Handreared hence no name yet 5 weeks old)
  2. TuFF

OMG REW French Lops awful condition

Lock him in a cupboard!!!! I want to lock him in that hutch he was using see if he relises then how small it is.
  3. TuFF

OMG REW French Lops awful condition

After a brilliant day in blackpool coming back to this has really knocked me for six. Im unable to make a comment as i fear my language will earn me a life long ban from the forums. Well done Kay for getting them off that monster, and also to everyone who is helping these bunnies. I can see a...
  4. TuFF

6:30am sunday morning wake up call stray bunny on the street.

Thanks for your reply I emailed to have it put on that section on sunday but its not on there yet.
  5. TuFF

Thanks for that info Tamsin. It never even crossed my mind to tell the police either. I have so far kept it away from the other buns just in case it has something and i planned on letting it mix on saturday. The vet said its all ok so what would anyone else do? should let it mix with my other...
  6. TuFF

Hiya, The RSPCA have agreed to let me keep the bun until the owner is found, I just dont know what they will want to do if no owner surfaces. I have put up notices already as you suggested but i like the idea of the tear off strips that i didnt think of doing. I will also tell the owner if found...
  7. TuFF

Nightmare, we have babies

Hope everything is ok there is the same bunny that we seen whenwe was over there.
  8. TuFF

I woke up sunday morning to a banging on my front door looked at the clock 6:30am on a sunday morning the banging cant be good. I went to the door and one of the neighbors said a stray bunny was under a car (being the local bunny owner the area think its my problem :lol::lol: not that i mind in...
  9. TuFF

Do you recognise this bunny?

Cant help you out there but love to know if there is an actual name for that colouring that Fiver has.
  10. TuFF

Sponsorship schemes?

bunny hops do aswell
  11. TuFF

We will survive!!! (Photo intence)- U/D Pics Post 16

Hi all sorry i havent updated this thread i was a bit worried about 1 of the kits buts all is fine now and here is some more photos. My little girl and her jelous pout cos i have the kits and not her.
  12. TuFF

Getting bunnies in and out of hutches, how do you do it?

Thumper and poppy both rip my arms to shreds when i try to bring them in so what i do now is take the pet carrier out with me and they jump in that then straight into there hutches
  13. TuFF

Life expectancy?

Hi i think its around 7 to 9 years
  14. TuFF

Thumping buns

If your considering putting carpet down i would also put a piece of that thin foam under it aswell to help muffle the sounds. I know how annoying this can be first hand but my neighbor had a sence of humour with it as they didnt have kids that was kept awake and he brought round one of them...
  15. TuFF

Waterproof bottom of hutch

I think im going to get a large piece of lino and cut to size and secure it with glue and baton it in at the edges to avoid the little tykes having a midnight feast on it. I have seven hutches to do so probably better of doing it that way in the long run. Thanks for all your replies. Jason
  16. TuFF

vibes for mum and kits

they are probably around 3 weeks my 2 kits are 2 wks and 5 days eyes opened a couple of days ago and they are slighty unsteady on there feet. Are they attempting to eat as this would probably mean they are over 4 weeks or 5 weeks. Good luck with the handrearing. Hope all goes well for you and...
  17. TuFF

No your not thats exactly what i meant. Think im going to try lino seems like the easiest and costeffective way unless someone has something better. Thank you Jason
  18. TuFF

Just wondered what people use to waterproof the bottom of there hutches. (As in a liquid waterproofer not tarp etc etc)
  19. TuFF

Attaching run to hutch

Hi, I did this once but as im not sure what type of hutch you have i dont know whether it will be relevent to you. The hutch had 18" legs i got two 6 inch thick legths of wood and raised the hutch to the same height as the run and then all i had to do was bolt the run to the legs (legs where...
Back