• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

sniffing and growling are these good signs ?

Hi So as first time they met, Hugo started beating Molly, now they live in separate quarters. We hope to get Molly more used to the new environment before attempting a new encounter at the weekend. Molly is in a room where Hugo has no access to whilst Hugo rules the house, expect for the...
  2. C

hopes (was problems) bonding rabbits :)

Hi We had Hugo for 1.5 years (bougth him when he was 10 weeks old). We just got Molly from RSPCA to be his friend. We are trying to bond them but it is not going very well. First introduction Hugo started beating her. My husband took him away and he was kicking him for few good seconds...
  3. C

bunny sofa = a dog/cat basket?

hi - i have seen on some of the lovely pictures here that your bunnies like to sit in a dog/cat basket. i've put a rug on the floor for my bunny but he seems to preffer the tiles/bare floor. how did you know your bunnies would like a "sofa" or their own? we also had a fluffy rug and hugo...
  4. C

houseplant compost

Hello - My french lop likes to eat the compost from the house plant pots. :rolleyes: Doesn't eat large quantities but he seems to enjoy it a lot! Do you know if that is that safe for him? Thank you Carmen
Back