• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by zycaisc

1. Z

My honey Beans

At that time I had a depression, so ,you know, he is so important to me that help me get rid of it.
  2. Z

Littile Mao is coming

No, after Beans left us, I brought him home.:)
  3. Z

Disney ....

so cute~I love you~:love:
  4. Z

Littile Mao is coming

Littile Mao, my second rabbit, is a black boy like Beans. His hoby is chewing hay all the time and running in the house. Here are some pics. Enjoy~:love: chewing hay having a rest thinking? licking my hand hahaha~~
  5. Z

My honey Beans

He passed away very suddenly and we can't find the cause to his deaths. I buried him in my small garden, which he likes best. However, you know, it seems like he is still alive in my life.
  6. Z

Sleeping is a Serious Matter for Jo

wow~Hal is thoughtful of Jo~Happy family
  7. Z

Chinchilla play time!

I love Tonari very much! They are so clever ~:love:
  8. Z

My honey Beans

He will be so happy in the heaven. Thank you.:D
  9. Z

avena sativa & oat hay?

OK. I'm so sorry that I made a mistake before. The oat hay has about 3% Calcium, which is not very high. Thank you for your answer.:D
  10. Z

avena sativa & oat hay?

You are so kind, Thank you very much.:D And there is another qustion.As far as I know, this hay is for cows and has more sugar than timothy hay, just like ryegrass hay. Really ok for rabbits' teeth?
  11. Z

My honey Beans

:love::love:
  12. Z

avena sativa & oat hay?

Thank you for your answer. I also buy oat hay for my own rabbit. But I think avena sativa is not the same as the kind I have bought before. Avena sativa is softer and has more leaves. In addition, some articles show that avena sativa tastes sweet. I wonder it will harm to baby's teeth. This...
  13. Z

My honey Beans

Nice to meet you, everyone. I'm Beans,a black boy from China. My favorite sport is running in my small garden. I'm very happy to make friends with all the lovely rabbits here. I left my mummy 3 months ago, but she said I was always in her heart.
  14. Z

but what about me mum says mabels

Cute baby~:lol:
  15. Z

avena sativa & oat hay?

Hi, everyone here. I'm Mao Rabbit's mummy from China. Rencenty many friends of mine have purchased a kind of hay from Australia for their rabbits and provided them unlimited amount each day. As far as I know, the hay is called avena sativa and it’s for cows. I think it's a bad choice for rabbit...
Back