• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by tiger1

1. T

Cat Play Cube ...Poundstretchers.

Thats really nice:love:Pity i can`t get into the city to get one.
  2. T

Cat litter????

The lady working at the farm shop where i bought my megazorb said she uses CAT LITTER for her guinea pigs and rabbits as it works out cheaper.Do you think it is ok to use?:?
  3. T

Are housing requirements getting too strict?

They are putting people off before they even start!!
  4. T

Now have new rescue bun home( got pics!!)

oh, they are giving off a "come and get me sexy" scent:lol::lol::lol:
  5. T

silly question but do boy buns smell more than girls? When i had two girls in the house before they did not smell of anything but he seems to.
  6. T

Archie and Bella

:love::love::love::love:
  7. T

Eddie and Ruby..... (Pics added, post 5)

gorgous:love::love:
  8. T

Kanika - looking for her forever home

hope she has a happy home soon:love::love:
  9. T

My Four (pic overload)

lucky buns, lovely:love:
  10. T

:bunny::bunny::bunny:
  11. T

More......taken today

:love::love::love:
  12. T

Angelina is on right and Bubbles left.They look nice together.They were only like this for about five minutes.Most of the time they are keeping to opposite ends of the run.Still getting the odd foot banging,But there has been no aggression.:):)
  13. T

They are just sitting in opposite corners banging feet at each other. My book says that means scared or angry.
  14. T

New Bun Bubbles is in a run on kitchen floor with our Angelina.Its only been an hour and all they have done is keep chasing round.Bubbles is trying to catch Angelina to do abit of humping.Angelina keeps banging her feet on floor which sounds very loud on our wood floor.Lovely Bubbles had lots of...
Back