• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Starsign

1. S

New boys in the rescue

Minstrel is so cute - looks like he is wearing white socks !! :love:
  2. S

Kits - 3 weeks old already!

Yep, thats what I thought too, they are the wrong colour! I had 2 rabbits mum Flash is lop eared brown and white and male Fluffy is black! Suspicious eh?! But Fluffy was neutered over a year ago, even brought him back to the vet and vet confirmed he has been de-plummed! Nobody else around me...
  3. S

Shadow & Honey have white noses and paws just like their mum! Smudge & Chester are almost identical - very hard to tell the difference. Father is still a mystery - vet thinks it was a wild rabbit!
  4. S

2 wks old today yay!!!

Aw, these are gorgeous, it would be very hard to pick one alright! Very cute, love their colouring. How big will they be?
  5. S

Hi, Kits are 3 weeks old today - full of mischief! Would love to keep them all but have homes for 2 - my daughter has named them all and wants to keep Shadow and Honey ... Meet Shadow, Honey, Smudge & Chester watching TV last night! Switch the TV mum, this is boring!
  6. S

Sexing kits?

How soon can you tell if kits are male/female? I have 4 kits and have homes for 2 and am hoping to keep 2. Now they are only 2 and a half weeks old at the moment and I know they have to stay with mum until they are at least 8 weeks. But I was just wondering how soon can you tell?
  7. S

Need New Names!!!

Honey and Sugar ?
  8. S

Flash's kits - more pics

They are so funny - they run around like mad for a few mins and then they seem to all huddle together and go back to sleep for hours and its like a fight to see who can get in the middle! I have homes for 2 and think I am keeping the other two! My daughter has fallen for Shadow so will have to...
  9. S

Sleepy Fae

Soooo cute! They are the most fabulous ears I have ever seen!
  10. S

Flash's kits - more pics

Hi, Kits are now 18 days old - brought Flash (mum) and the 4 kits inside at the weekend cos it was so cold! Brought nest but they seem more interested in mums bed! Kits all have their eyes open and are moving around a lot and seem more than interested in mums food bowl much to Flashs...
  11. S

Updated Kit pics .....

I am not sure yet which are going - I would like to keep Shadow (the black one) and one other but have to check sexes, etc and see which ones the other person rehoming 2 wants. I really dont mind as they are all so cute! I am wondering if they will all be lop eared like their mum .... Gorgeous...
  12. S

Updated Kit pics .....

Hi All, Here are some pictures of Flash's kits - they are now 12 days old! All have their eyes open and are starting to explore the hutch. Mystery of the dad still continues, brought Fluffy to the vet to ensure he was neutered and vet confirms it was done last year! No other rabbits in my...
  13. S

Just for fun...How many bunnies on the forum

+ my 2 + 4 kits (which will be rehomed hopefully!!) = 231
  14. S

New kits - help!!! **** Pics added *****

Wow - 19 bunnies sounds like a lot!! Best of luck with rehoming ...
  15. S

New kits - help!!! **** Pics added *****

I know, I am so tempted to keep them all! They have taken my heart already and Flash is being such a good mum. I am day dreaming about converting my daughters playhouse and attaching a run, have visions of a big happy bunny family! But I know I just wouldnt be able to give them the time and...
Back