• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Spiral and Dusty

1. S

Feeding routine for 10 week olds

Happy bunnies !! Ours are going crazy for hay now. But not so much as when we get the pellets out. Then they bonkers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Dusty and Spiral

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Dusty and Spiral

Spiral is the white one and dusty the brown ! They are a bit bigger now. If this one works I will post up some more. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Less pellets and they are happily tucking into loads of hay. Poo is healthy looking now . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Thanks everyone. We are trying less pellets and offering lots of new hay everyday. Should we cut out dandelion leaves and grass till her poo is normal or are these unlikely to have much effect ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Hi, we also have concerns about our young rabbits. We are new to this and our buns are 11 weeks and they have been with us for 3 .they are mini lops. We probably started off giving them too much pellets as we read somewhere they could have what they liked but it seems they went off eating hay ...
  7. S

Hello, I'm new. Pics added

does the tube go into the house ? we have an arrangement that does that. I am concerned that the opening will need to be wider once the rabiis get bigger. How wide is that opening ?
  8. S

Dusty and Spiral

Hello rabbit lovers My rabbits are called dusty and spiral. we are lop eared bunnies was hoping to post a picture but apparently I cant.
Back