• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sammyj7

1. S

Fighting!

Should they be separated from mum as well as there only 6 weeks, as I am not sure if she's still feeding them!
  2. S

Fighting!

As some of you are aware we have a litter of 5 kits, which will be 6 weeks old on Thursday, we have been putting them all out in the run with mum for most of the day as there's a lot more space for them all, which has gone down very well until..... We had to pop out so put them all in the cage...
  3. S

Another question

Sorry hubby has just suggested can we keep one of the female baby kits (5 weeks old at the moment) and keep it in with mum forever? Or will they in time fight? Sorry thought I would ask the experts ;)
  4. S

Quick question!

Thank you, will be leaving mum at 8 weeks :(
  5. S

Quick question!

We have 5 baby's they are now 5 weeks old, we have 3 boys and 2 girls..... But the boys are getting frisky already!! 1. I believe they are to young to make the females pregnant? Am I correct there. 2. Should I separate boys and girls? They are all still with mum, and still being fed. Any...
  6. S

Soo excited...... Flopsy gave birth last night.

Weather was abit brighter this afternoon, so managed to get all 5 kits out check eyes bums etc all seems fine 2 have only got one eye open so going to check again tomoz, and if still the same will bathe warm warm cotton wool! Definitely no dead kits :) was worried we might of found one! Flopsy...
  7. S

Quick question was going to clean hutch out today, but because of the constant rain and wind all day we haven't been able to do it :roll: We are going to do it tomorrow they will be 11 days old. Can I remove babies, bring them inside while I clean hutch and leave Flopsy still in the...
  8. S

*quote removed* Sorry u have lost me here!! There is not any chance at all she could be pregnant again :?
  9. S

I think we are just giving 2 away and going to keep the rest :) the 2 we are giving away are to family members....... So I can keep an eye on them :lol: That's my problem am far to soft and love all my bunnies so so much :love: if they weren't going to family members I think I would keep them...
  10. S

Thanks for the replys...... Think I might not bother with the basket thing, I will give it to one of the other rabbits as its an edible basket thing just thought it might of made them more comfy :D
  11. S

Well we were very lucky and have had no dead kits :) we have been checking the nest twice aday and baby's seem to be doing very well and Flopsy is a brilliant mum. We have 5 baby's they are starting to get the fur now, we are going to wait till day 10/12 and take all the babies out and put hem...
  12. S

Dad isn't with Flopsy. and we were only ever going to let her have 1 litter then she's off to the vets before she's allowed out with the boys!!
  13. S

Thanks for the advice :) we managed to only get her hand in the nest yesterday as its right in the back corner..... But we felt 4 and they were all warm and larger than I expected. Came down this morning and wow Flopsy had made the nest huge by using hay and straw which is completely taking...
  14. S

Flopsy gave birth last night...... When we were asleep :? Had been pacing the garden all yesterday just in case but no had to wait till I gave up. Anyway came down this morning to a beautiful nest which she had rearranged for the 10th time! She has pulled lots of fur and covered them well, the...
  15. S

Can I move pregnant bunny inside?

Hi yes the buck has been removed!!! And yes it's a planned litter, have done lots of research :) But was just stuck on the moving her indoors bit.. Thank you for your reply ;)
Back