• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Rich&twins

1. R

Hello New and In need of advice.

Thanks everyone for all your advice. Cuddly wasn't really the most appropriate I do agree. However what I was meaning a rabbit that wasn't going to be to be to aggressive considering that they haven't really been used to be handled. I know it would take time and perseverance for the rabbits to...
  2. R

Yes thank you for your replies. There are 3 pictures in the link the 3rd one shows the hutch that we would be getting I also questioned this when saw as I to thought this was very cruel. We dont have a massive garden but i will be able to make them an outdoor run for them of about 8X4 which I...
  3. R

Hello my name is Richard, I am looking into getting a pair of un-neutered rabbits. Which are currently for sale on one of the free ads sites. They are apparently pure breed Dutch. They are currently housed in a 5' double tier hutch but this has been modified to keep them separate. I am...
Back