• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by obicat

1. O

One of my rabbits just died - long

Just a quick update. Philly is doing great :D I dont think shes particularly lonely as I have to make a big fuss to get her to come over to me, although her response is much quicker when theres mint involved :lol: And I am spending as much time as possible with her. Not enough as I am working my...
  2. O

Its not the money, I have that now I'm working again. its the fact I cant bring her inside and its soo hot I'd be worried about flies etc :? I think i'm just going to try and move ASAP somewhere on my own where she can be a housebunny while shes neutered and recovers then I can look at company...
  3. O

I need help!!! TEDDY!

I havent read the entire thread but I came home tonight to find my beloved Tiger bunny dead. As in actually DEAD. I threw up in the garden once I kinda realised whar I was seeing. I didnt blieve it at first, and TBH right now even though I know its true I simply DONT believe it!!! How can my...
  4. O

Philly seems fine, she got really excited early and did the biggest binkies I've ever seen! Shes vaccinated for VHD and Myxi although they were done a year ago next month so shes due boosters soon. There was no signs of stasis/VHD/Myxi from Tiger either before or after. My sister just raised...
  5. O

just to add I did NOT breed Philly delibarately. There was a period of about 3 weeks where I was moving from Milton Keynes to North Yorkshire and Philly satyed at my sisters. With her apparently neutered bunny. He obv wasnt :censored: and Philly duely produced Tiger and Flossy who now lives with...
  6. O

This is going to sound really clinical, but if I elaborate too much I'm going to go to pieces. I had 2 buns, Philly and Tiger. Philly was Tigers mum. I have known Tiger since about an hour after she was born. I loved her. I found her dead when I got in from work this afternoon. I dont know why...
  7. O

Speckles and George in their new chicken coop

I've just got this for my 2. Only problem is they wont go down the ramp :( They've been in since Sat and still wonrt come down, theyv just huddle up in the hutch bit :cry: They seem happy enough but it is no way near enough room. Do yours use the ramp ok?
  8. O

Hutch advice

Possibly, but the patio is long and thin, hence why the coop thingies on ebay look like they would fit better. They are longer but not as deep. The whole thing is a bit of a ngihtmare and I feel terribly guilty about it all :( I was going to rehome them but they are my babies :love:
  9. O

Hutch advice

I already pushed it by asking if they could come! :( The agreement is they have to go on the patio which isnt really big enough for a shed and run. I'm hoping I can get a big hutch and then once shes fallen in love with them :love: a separate run so they can have access to grass. I'm actually...
  10. O

Hutch advice

I dont think my landlady will go for a shed. I've seen 6ft hutches and they seem very small compared to what they are used to :( I've seen chicken coop/rabbit hutches on ebay but cant judge how big they are in real life?
  11. O

Hutch advice

My bunnies currently live inside but I'm having to move into shared accomodation and they will have to go outside. Its this or rehome them :( They currently have a small dogcrate and an attached pen thats 2metres by 1.2metres ish. What size hutch do I ned to be looking at? And where can I get...
  12. O

Homecheck Needed MILTON KEYNES MK13 0QJ

wow Mackers! you must have lived in the next street to where I lived in Mk, small world huh!
  13. O

Travelling on a train with a rabbit?

She was fine, very very frightened at first, then settled down and started eating her hay :love: It went from being 1 train to 6 :shock: and a 6 hour journey :( but shes now out in the garden having her first outdoor experience :D I'm moving down here 5 weeks, and should have a garden, so she'll...
  14. O

Stray Rabbit? What shouuld i do?

wow! small world! I'm from Norton too, but I'm all the way down in Milton Keynes now :roll:so not much use to you :lol:
  15. O

chicken attacked me!! HELP!!

I really dont want to do it when I've got to leave him fom 8 till 6, I'm probably paranoid, but i keep reading all these horror stories about how quickly they go downhill :( Something else thats worrying me is syringing him food and water, there is NO WAY he will let me do that :( do you always...
Back