• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Magenta123

1. M

Where did you get your rabbits from?

Fred came from a pet shop, Prince came from a breeder who i reported cos all the rabbits lived in awfull conditions. Gloop came with augustis (RIP) from a free to good home add, Phobee came from Elaines rabbit rescue. Fog came from my partners siss who didnt have time for her anymore. New...
  2. M

Gloop is alone....

A boyfriend... She's a rather old bun so im not sure if i should try introducing her to my 6 month old Prince.. He's not been spaid but she has.. think he would just annoy her? Augustus was always humping her so i dunno if it would bother her too much, ahhh i dunno... what do you think?
  3. M

Augustis

Only about 3 weeks, he came ot me as his past owners didnt want him or his partner Gloop anymore.. he was in bad shape when he came and the vet told me it wouldnt be long... i just tried my best to give him a loving last few weeks of life. To be honest i feel more sad for his partner who has...
  4. M

Gloop is alone....

Hi... About 3 weeks ago i got a couple of rabbits who's owner didnt want to care for them anymore, (didnt look like they had ever cared to be honest) Both were old bun's and both spaid, The doe gloop got a good bill of health apart from over grown nails and teeth but the buck Augustis was in a...
  5. M

Augustis

Goodbye... wish id got to know you better.
  6. M

My summer babies...

babies No, He burrowed out of his run and was found the next day by a neighbour.. he had been had by a fox and didnt make it unfortunatly :cry:
  7. M

Slobbing fog...

lol yeah, shes a real snuggly bunny fog. she only came to me about 2 weeks ago from my partners siss who didnt have the time for her.. she would live on my knee given chance and if i stop stroking her she hum's at me hehee iv never had a humming rabbit before its really funny..
  8. M

Slobbing fog...

How big do her feet look, hehee :D
  9. M

Meet the bun's....

And last but not least... Fred,
  10. M

Meet the bun's....

Phobee... Augustis and gloop, Gloop is albino.... Fog.... Prince.....
  11. M

Hi, I'm new!

helloo hiya and welcome..... :D
  12. M

Hi i'm a newbie meet my bunnies

hellooo hiya and welcome.....xxxx :D
  13. M

Big bunnies

piccys I have some pic's and will post them later on, the are some of my summer babies on here already tho if you want to take a look they are soo cute. xx :D
  14. M

What do your outdoor buns sleep on?

bedding... I use a layer of shavings, then some straw and a bit of hay thats meant for eating but they usually bed down in it instead.. is better for us to buy by the bale as we have the storage to keep it in... might be worth checking if hampster bedding is safe for rabbits and then trying...
  15. M

My summer babies...

babies Is quite funny how they came to be born, I had 2 does living together then one day one of them got out, i looked high and low for her, posting missing leaflets in all the doors and putting them up on lamposts, a week went by and she never came home so i kinda gave up... that weekend i...
Back