• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lovelybunnies

1. L

Happy tuesday..

Hi :) xx
  2. L

For Mr Bean Fans :-)

Aww what a cutie! xxx
  3. L

Can anyone help? Breeds xx

Thanks... I couldn't leave them in the state they were in... and what made me take as many as I did, is she said the only fresh veg they get is potato peelings... as in her words "I don't eat veg, so why should I buy it for the animals" I was in shock... when I said to her what my guinea pigs...
  4. L

I did report... I had got 7 of her 12 rabbits from her, as I couldn't take them all, she has had them all taken away from her, and I don't think she is allowed to breed anymore.. People like her shouldn't be allowed pets. :( xx
  5. L

It was his hutch!!! Until I rescued him from her...I didn't think she treated them nicely at all, she picked him up by his ears without support anywhere else to get him back in his cage!!! :evil::evil: Not very Fair at all.. he has a lovely hutch now though xx
  6. L

Here is a pic of their dad, didn't get a proper look or pic of their mum though xx
  7. L

Hi, I was told by the breeder that my girls were Californian, but someone on here have said they are the wrong colour... she had also told me I had rex's when I haven't lol been totally duped about the breeds! Doesn't bother me of course, but would be nice to be able to say what they are lol...
  8. L

Hi to all :)

Thank you for all the welcomes :) xx
  9. L

Tulip, the Californian Giant :)

Oh no! what do you think they are? They are some sort of giant breed? I can't believe the breeder didn't tell me what they were :roll:
  10. L

4 lovely piggies xxxx

Thank you... there will be two new pics added shortly.. I had a bit of an oops and bought two more, couldn't have left them in the pet shop all lonely, and no hay ;) xx
  11. L

4 lovely piggies xxxx

Thanks I think so hehe xx
  12. L

4 lovely piggies xxxx

Here are a few pics of my piggies... Maud (2.5yrs) Norah (2.5yrs) Gertie (15m) Eve (16m.. Maud's Daughter)
  13. L

My 2 Rex's Daisy and Snowdrop :)

It is pretty simple, Daisy is bigger than snowdrop, although they have exactly the same markings everywhere, and gorgeous off white bellies :) xx Oh and Daisy is easier to catch lol
  14. L

How many?

I have 4 females living together in a very large hutch, and they get on brilliantly. They love each others company xx
  15. L

Mae at medicene time

So cute :)
Back