• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lizzyandlilybun

1. L

Naughty buns!

Thanks for your response rolopolo! They're only free range in the living room which is quite large. I live in a small flat so the only other rooms are the bathroom and bedroom. They have a habit of weeing on my bed and I keep stuff that I don't want them getting to in my bedroom. I could try...
  2. L

Naughty buns!

(Sorry this is so long! Unsure whether to post this in housing or behaviour as it covers both). I'm losing it with my 2 bonded neutered buns (male and female). I moved house in November into a carpeted flat - we had laminate flooring before (the bunnies love the carpet now because they've got...
  3. L

Not eating cecotropes

Hi, I hope I'm posting this in the right section. In the last 2-3 days I've noticed one of my bunnies (still not 100% sure which or even if it's both of them but I think it's Lily) has been leaving cecotropes around the flat on and off. Her diet hasn't been changed very recently (a few weeks...
  4. L

Bunny lying down a lot...help?

Thanks for your responses! Jack's-Jane - The flooring here is laminate which is really not ideal but I have several rugs/carpet bits around for grip. She was on wood flooring before though which wasn't much better! The bond seems to have gone quite smoothly - the rescue bonded them and brought...
  5. L

How often do you clean the litter tray?

I thought I was the only one struggling with needing to clean litter trays often - I've been trying to stick to doing them every other day but the buns really do start pooing everywhere once it gets a bit dirty, even though they are generally well litter trained. I think I'll have to start doing...
  6. L

Bunny lying down a lot...help?

My bun Lily has been exhibiting some strange behaviour since we moved in May. I kept thinking it was just her adapting to a new environment but even though shes settled now she still does it. She spends a LOT of time lying down flopped out, usually in her pen (she's free range when I'm in the...
  7. L

Considering a second bun...

Thanks everyone for the replies! My plan is to have her free-range but I'm currently working on the bunny-proofing and in rented accommodation it does cause quite a lot of paranoia thinking about her rampaging about while I'm not in. Zoobec - I didn't realise she needed so much permanent...
  8. L

Considering a second bun...

Sorry if this is a bit long or in the wrong section of the forum. I'm a first time bunny owner and I've had Lily for a year and a half. I did research but definitely not enough before getting her - she was from pets at home and they sold me a far too small indoor cage as they tend to do! If I...
Back