• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by horsey44

1. H

Bonding service within commuting distance of Cardiff or advice.

Just a little update. Thought I'd take the plunge, armed with a soft sweeping brush, some gloves and a towel 😆 and just introduced them briefly on the bed, despite my insides churning like no tomorrow. Went surprisingly well at first. Hopped around each other and sniffed with no aggression...
  2. H

Hello, Thank you for the reply. Yes, he was neutered not long before I got him (so I believe about 4 weeks). My female is obviously spayed but want to wait until the hormones have completely calmed down before properly introducing them without barriers. I've been swapping litter trays and...
  3. H

Does anyone have any recommendations for a boarding/bonding service within a sensible distance of Cardiff? Covid permitting, of course! My 7yo girl recently lost her 6yo partner to an aggressive cancer. She was left with the body overnight (he died late in the evening) so I did everything as...
  4. H

Runaround tunnel up ramp to make it less slippery?

Thanks guys. Still a fair bit to do. Debating what to do the flooring with. Got sun shades on order and a few other bits. The ramp is all fixed in place- the builder had already completed it when I got home. The tunnel is a standard Runaround from my old setup before I moved house. I...
  5. H

Thank you for the reply. I bought some natural twine after you replied and have tied it up to the mesh. Fingers crossed. Now to sort the floor and make the whole thing more interesting for them!
  6. H

I've just had a new run built for the rabbits. The builder put in a second level with a large wooden ramp. The ramp hasn't any rungs so they cannot climb up it as it stands. I have some runaround tunnels from my old setup. If I securely attach the tunnel up the length of the ramp, will it be...
Back