• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by HelenSB

1. HelenSB

Astro Turf.

I have astro turf in my garden. At the moment Mr Higgins's run has lino under it. Once the summer is here I'm very tempted to try him on the astro turf. Obviously I will supervise him to make sure he doesn't chew it. Good to know that a rescue uses it. I think that instinct will stop him trying...
  2. HelenSB

Hello :)

Timothy is major cute!
  3. HelenSB

I'm 2 today!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qvjpeo68jfm6jb/20151018_212410.jpg?dl=0 I think I can be naughty now I'm 2. After all they do call it the terrible two's!
  4. HelenSB

Hello

Lovely bunnies. Welcome. Beautiful dog as well.
  5. HelenSB

My first tattoo!! :)

Me too. I only wanted one now I have 11....
  6. HelenSB

Run recommendations - ukrabbithutches?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckgsbbmk8yienip/20150421_123111.jpg?dl=0 This is Mr Higgins enjoying the run. Since this photo I have joined it to his hutch.
  7. HelenSB

Run recommendations - ukrabbithutches?

I have a 8ft x 4ft x 3ft run from them. It's brilliant quality. The man even came and assembled it for me but I was local so not sure how far away you are from them. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
  8. HelenSB

Bathroom refit noise

Funnily enough I had my bathroom re-fitted just last week. I left Mr Higgins in his puppy pen in his own room. He normally has free range during the day so I was worried how he'd be being 'locked up' for a few days. I closes the door to soften the noise and stop any dust affecting him. I also...
  9. HelenSB

Belle the Bunny

She's beautiful. Don't feel bad. She's got a lovely home and is being well looked after. I have Mr Higgins and at the moment is in pretty much the same situation as you. He's a lone bunny bit I'd like to get him a wife at some point but unfortunately at the moment it's not possible. He also...
  10. HelenSB

Hello .. I am a newbee

He's 20 months old.
  11. HelenSB

Hello .. I am a newbee

Beautiful. He could be Mr Higgins's twin. They look identical.
  12. HelenSB

Are any of your bunnies on Facebook?

Aw Mr Higgins found Angel and Bugs... He's liked them. Mr Higgins can be found under "Henry Higgins" if anyone would like to follow him.
  13. HelenSB

Absolutely. All posts will be posted from Mr Higgins himself. (With a little help from his human)...lol
  14. HelenSB

I'm probably ever so slightly mad but do any of you have your lovely bunnies on Facebook. I'm crazy enough to have put Mr Higgins on so wondered if anyone else is as crazy as me.
  15. HelenSB

Advice on hutch layout

I'm told that sawdust isn't good for bunnies as it can lead to resperitory problems. I think most people line their hutches with newspapers and them some straw and hay on top. I stopped using sawdust when advised but you might want to seek some advice from the experts on here. You could always...
Back