• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Emerlee

1. E

Rabbit & Guinea Pig mystery death

not sure if i could stand the thought of having a PM done of them, gives me the heebie jeebies. thanks xxxx
  2. E

Rabbit & Guinea Pig mystery death

I have 2 female guinea pigs who live together, and 3 male rabbits that are all brothers that live together. I got home on Wednesday, and my mum said " Don't go outside. " So I looked at her and asked why, and she said " One of the little bunnies has died. " He was absolutely fine the day...
  3. E

Projekt Revolution

:O i wanted to go to that gig! i'm going to see the hoosiers in october though so i wasnt allowed. wow your so lucky, linkin park are amazing!
  4. E

lionheads

awww they're all so cute. i'm getting 2 or 3 off my friend.
  5. E

miffy :)

when i took the photo her ears werent in the picture, it is completly unedited all i have done is resized it and put a border on it and thanks people :)
  6. E

miffy :)

when i'm older i want to be a photographerrr, i'm only 13 at the moment and i wanna know what you guys think of this photo of my miffy :) i quite like it, in terms of photography if you know what i mean :D
  7. E

Roxy :)

Ahahaha i know! I dont know why i posted that here, i just think its funny xDD
  8. E

i feel evil

Yeah Roxy is another rabbit. And no, i dont have a neutered male, i could see if theres any local rescues around and see if they do, i'm sure she'd love a hubby :) Thanks <3
  9. E

i feel evil

thanks you guys :) well miffy isnt spayed because we dont have enough money, its nearlly £80 at the vets in town. i tried to bond her with roxy. they took a lot of interest in each other when miffy played out because she'd go to roxy's hutch and she sniff her through the wire but they were...
  10. E

Ahaha she thinks its funny to hide behind her hutch where i cant get her and peep around the corner at me xDD
  11. E

i feel evil

Yes Miffy is a bun, but i've tried bonding her with my other buns and she just hates them. So she gets more human attention than the others because shes lonely.
  12. E

Pics Of Some Of My Gang!!!

So cute!!!:love:
  13. E

i feel evil

miffy and the 2 guinea pigs have been living together for a longlong time (since we got them off my mums friend ) and they were the best of friends, they snuggled next to each other and groomed each other etc etc, but today i split them up because i heard about the different diets. i feel really...
  14. E

Shes an english spot x lion head :D
  15. E

roxy sitting on her litter tray xD snuggled on the sofa looking around :)
Back