• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by CuBar

1. C

piccies of barney and cuba

As cuba tugged excietedly at the paper...... It all got too much for Barney.... a new box to play in!
  2. C

NIA AND THE CARROT. short vid clip 1.25mins

Hiya :wave: Nia is looking amazing! I cant beleive the change in her since I saw her. Well done you, bring on the husbun :D
  3. C

Cuba And Barney Pics

I know you can see on the last pic i posted which is recent and my signature pic, he looks like a different bun :shock: He's so handsome though :D
  4. C

Cuba And Barney Pics

CHILLING OUT IN THE SUNSHINE ILL PUT MY EAR ROUND YOU AS MY ARM WONT REACH SLLEEEPPPSS
  5. C

Bunny Mouths

Here are barney and cubas bunny mouths, cute :love: I love em :love:
  6. C

Some new piccies of barney and cuba

Got it from a gerden centre, it was £30 but iv seen them for £25. They love it, spend more time on it than in it!
  7. C

Some new piccies of barney and cuba

Hey Guys, not been on here for ages, been busy working and doing stuff on the house! Still got time for my two gorgeous buns, here are some pics: Smarten up for the photo Now pose.... mmm...whats in here? YUMMY HAY!!! You want a picture of me? okay then... Ill post some more...
  8. C

iv got so many carrot tops!

Will the buns be ok to have carrot tops evey day,.iv got loads of them from a freind and i dont want to see them wasted, the buns love them, but are they ok to give frquently? They always have greens etc so are well used to fresh stuff. :wave:
  9. C

Pictures of rabbit runs please...update, its built!!

Well I needed three rolls of mesh in the end. they were £20 a roll. The wood was £10, So not too bad, you couldn't buy one that size for that money. :D
  10. C

Thank you, im really pleased with it :D
  11. C

Love the wood chips in your run, bet they love having a dig in that :D
  12. C

Its done, and they love it, here's some pics. Its just about 8 feet square!! Sun Shelter made out of the old water proof table cover! And fold back rain cover that neatly rolls up at the back :D Feel very lucky to have two gorgeous bunnies that love each other! :D :D :D :D
  13. C

I am half way through building the bunsters a new run, just under 8' square :shock: (Ran out of mesh though) Just wanted to see some pics of other peoples for some ideas on modifications etc! I would like to think I can leave them out in the run during day in the summer months and just bring...
  14. C

Ideas for hay dispensers etc U/D not going well!

I use a metal hanging basket (£2.49) which is fastenend to the wall with there litter tray underneath, works a treat and holds stacks of hay, they seem very happy using it!:D
Back