• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by charliemanvill

1. charliemanvill

signature photos!

HELP!! Im a newbie and wondered how i put a signature at the bottom of threads rather than just avatars, have 2 bunnies but my sig is only of one xx
  2. charliemanvill

Neutered buns

Only 25 lol!! Seems wrong calling them starburst! Is so cruel cant imagine any rabbit eating them :(
  3. charliemanvill

Neutered buns

he was done when he was a baby and both have had their vaccinations. He is just 12 months old and has never been around another buns even though he has had 5 different owners including me :( He was really badly treated as a baby including being fed opal fruits!! So I wander if it is just an...
  4. charliemanvill

Neutered buns

Hi, I bought a new buns off someone last week and the ad said he has been neutered. My stepgran used to keep rabbits and checked him over and said he definitely had nothing there but he wont stop humping my other buns! Im so so scared he will get her pregnant! Any advise?
  5. charliemanvill

can rabbits go out

buns and blu I have 2 bunnies who are both outside all of the time, their hutches are attached to the run so they can go in and out freely, they love the rain!! Buns sits in it where as Blu runs inside as soon as it starts lol xx
  6. charliemanvill

Buns And Blu

ok well the deed is done, Buns and Blu have been bonded! :D Bought blu home on saturday and let him run around the kitchen with Buns. She was playing hard to get of course but in the end she gave in and let him mount her! So he went in his hutch yesterday next to her run so she could sniff him...
  7. charliemanvill

How did you get your bunnies?

Buns I got my buns from a friend who had an unexpected litter and could not get rid of them so her hubby was going to drown them! I did not have room for her until I had an extension built onto my house and my garden re done and then she has grown to be massive and very loved!She was the only...
  8. charliemanvill

National Rabbit Week 24th -30th January 2009 - What's your event?

I am getting a new buns on saturday to mark it. He is having to leave his existing home as they dont have the time for him and he is lonely so I am taking him in to eventaully bond with my buns. He is a neutered male and mine is a year older than him but is the same breed. They are gonna look...
  9. charliemanvill

Acclimatising the new buns

Buns He is going to be sat outside for ten days. So I wanna get him sorted as soon as possible, He has a cage for inside and a hutch for out, at the moment he spends days outside and nights in unless its raining outside. He is not with us yet but is coming on saturday, cant wait! :DAm gonna be...
  10. charliemanvill

Yay - New hutches U/D Piccies

I want to see them too! Hi, can you post a pic of your hutches on as Im trying to get some new ones!! Ta
  11. charliemanvill

Acclimatising the new buns

Hi, I am collecting a new buns on saturday morning :D but he is a house bunny and needs to be acclimatised as I am going on holiday in 3 weeks time and he is going to stay with my dad. How do I go about doing this in such a short space of time and without causing him any stress whilst he is...
  12. charliemanvill

Peanuts!!!

Peanuts She has them checked a couple of months ago and they said they were fine and she is just fussy and lazy! She has about 3 a day max with her dry food and curly kale. She eats cabbage sometimes if she can be bothered!
  13. charliemanvill

Peanuts!!!

Hi, my buns is very fussy and doesnt like any veg apart from dandelions and curly kale!!! :evil: So I went to the pet shop and bought her a small bag of peanuts and raisins which were in the bunny section. She goes completely mental for them and literally is at the point where she sniffs your...
  14. charliemanvill

Growling and Biting?

Buns My buns does this too and always has. She hates being picked up and if I try to she growls at me and goes for me. Has never ever bitten me although has kicked a few times!! I usually just ignore her and walk away from her and then she comes over to the edge of her run and looks at me as if...
Back