• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Binnsy

1. Binnsy

Know Your Rabbit Raffle - HUGE BUNNY HAMPER - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! :)

Just sent £5 via paypal for tickets please :wave:
  2. Binnsy

Someone with split accomodation

I think this might be what you are thinking of. Hope it helps. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=204109&highlight=bungle+palace
  3. Binnsy

Chance of a black wild rabbit?

There are a few black wild bunnies that I’ve in a field near me. Must admit, thought the first one I saw was an escaped/abandoned domestic, but then saw it mixed in with the other wildies and it was quite clear it belonged there. The black bunnies go well with all the black squirrels we now...
  4. Binnsy

Name the Bunny - Winner Announced

Hi, :wave: Please may I have Flopsy and Charlie :D Will send paypal now
  5. Binnsy

which breed of dog would best get on with rabbits?

We had the exact same problem when we wanted to get a rescue dog. As soon as they heard the words "house rabbit" we were looked at us as if we were mentally unbalanced. :? Most places just said that they would only be able to consider giving us a dog if they knew it had specifically lived with...
  6. Binnsy

Post piccies of your...

This is my dog Izzie (the big one!) with her little friend Henry who sometimes comes to stay taking a midday nap.
  7. Binnsy

E.C survey - input please

1) Have you had a bunny with EC, what signs were evident? Yes, my bridge bunny Titch. He was about 2 years old when he got it. First signs that things weren't right was when he was walking funny, as if he was drunk, he couldn’t get balanced. 2) Did you get much help/advice from your vets? If...
  8. Binnsy

Fawn coloured buns!

This is Jack, my sooty fawn. Sorry for poor quality pics, only taken on my phone.
  9. Binnsy

Vibes for Jack please. Update: all better

Can't believe this was almost a week ago. Good news is Jack is back to being his old cheeky self :D Shortly after originally posting this thread I dropped my laptop and broke it :roll: when I got it back on Friday we had a power cut due to the snow! When I phoned the vet, it turns out that he...
  10. Binnsy

I don't think so, but I'm not sure. He doesn't seem (best I can tell) in pain though. When he was feeling his stomach he wasn't getting upset about it as if it hurt.
  11. Binnsy

Hey, have just got back from the vets with my bunny Jack as he didn't seem himself last night, and even less so this morning :( He'd not eaten anything overnight (which for Jack is a massive worry as he LOVES food) and was very lethargic, just sat in his litter tray looking sorry for himself...
  12. Binnsy

Head tilts

Titch had head tilt and was diagnosed with EC, put on a course of panacur and given an antibiotic. He maintained a notable tilt which got worse when put under stress (e.g. going to the vet). He was left almost completely deaf and blind in one eye due to knocking his head at some point as he...
  13. Binnsy

Pleased with my buns

Yeah, I live just outside Cambridge, so take him to the one at Camborne. I'm new to taking a bunny there as I used a different one for my previous ones. But it's where we take our dog and they're really lovely there, so thought it would be easier to have them at the same one. Great minds must...
  14. Binnsy

Pleased with my buns

I agree. A lot is down to you :) I think you might be at the same vet as me, as I have a years health plan for mine. I like knowing I have those nurse check ups for reasurance as much as anything, it's alway nice to hear you doing things right.
  15. Binnsy

Christmas trees and rabbits

My bridge bunny Titch used to love playing with the low decorations, pushing them and making them swing, and then used to enjoy sitting in amongst the presents. Although, not sure what Jack is going to do. He may be decamped into a different room whilst the tree is up if he can't behave...
Back