• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Asimm65

1. Asimm65

Rabbit weeing on me!

Well I always put some dirty litter in the tray and he has newspaper down in his area so rip that up if he weed and put a little in also. He has used it occasionally but not with much success. Also I put it in the corner he used to wee and then he just seemed to go somewhere awkward in the...
  2. Asimm65

Rabbit weeing on me!

I am a new rabbit owner so would really appreciate some advice. My rabbit is approximately 11 weeks old and is a male mini lop. He developed a habit recently of weeing on the sofas, and on me within the forst 10 mins of letting him out:/ so I have tried banning him from the sofas and he just...
  3. Asimm65

Rabbit not litter training

I am finding it difficult to find advice on this issue as we keep our new male 11 week old mini lop outside in his hutch at night and when we're out, but the rest of the time he spends time in a cornered off area of the house with the ability to run in and outside. I have a litter tray in this...
  4. Asimm65

Rabbit weeing on me!

I am a new rabbit owner so would really appreciate some advice. My rabbit is approximately 11 weeks old and is a male mini lop. He developed a habit recently of weeing on the sofas, and on me within the forst 10 mins of letting him out:/ so I have tried banning him from the sofas and he just...
Back