• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by angel_night

1. A

Wedding photos!

You truly look beautiful Lib. You shouldn't be worried about how you look in the photos as you look wonderful :)
  2. A

Bunny Proofing a Shed

3. A

Rodge escaped AGAIN!

O dear! I love the bit about him being on the sofa with a bag of mixed veg though. that made me chuckle :lol: My rabbit Cherry is also an escape artist! Even when I let her run round the chicken enclosure yesterday (which is more than 40ft sqaure!) she was still looking for ways to escape...
  4. A

My Snow Bunnies

they look like theyre enjoying themselevs!! i was surprised at how unbothered cherry seemed by the snow when i let her out for a run round. she is an english so has a really thin coat, and i was worried it would be too cold fo her, but she seemed to really like it :lol: it was cute watching...
  5. A

Pebbles is going to be famous! U/D Post 32 piccies!

oo that;s very exciting!!! it's great to have celebs on the forum :lol:
  6. A

Rest in peace xxx

i'm so sorry :( the same thing happened to me a few years ago when a fox got my chickens. it's a horrible thing to find :( binky free buns! and i hope you feel better soon
  7. A

Meet Dexter!

he is gorgeous :love:
  8. A

Cherry Keeps Escaping! Help!!

i'll try and get a photo tomorrow, but the run itself is basically recetangle so 2 pieves running above inline together (with like 2 foot space between them) and then 2 other pieces of wood running across the middle with pieces on the ends as well. putting mesh on the inside is a good idea...
  9. A

Cherry Keeps Escaping! Help!!

Okay RU, I need your brains!! My rabbit Cherry has turned into an insane escape artist. She has chewed through her run and has now somehow figured out how to open her hutch door (how on earth when it has the open/close thing on the outside!?). My mum replaced the wood on the run today and...
  10. A

Some arty pics.

those are amazing!! i especially love the reptiles :love:
  11. A

I need help!!! TEDDY!

im so sorry ali, so so sorry :(
  12. A

Thought I'd share

they're adorable!! :love:
  13. A

For Noisette and Oscar fans! (picture heavy!)

they're such gorgeous buns janak :love: you get great photos. cherry is IMPOSSIBLE :roll:
  14. A

Keeping Rabbits Singly

I have a single girl rabbit. I have tried rto bond ehr in the past but she doesn't seem to get along with ANYBUN :roll: . She's perfectly happy and content on her own and has been for several eyars. She binkies and flops all the time :lol:. I don't think I'm being cruel at all, she doesn't...
  15. A

as promised **kittens**

they're sooo cute! glad everything went smoothly for the mummy!! :love:
Back