• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Angel.Bunny

1. A

Spaying stuff :)

Would that explain why my old rabbit wouldnt let me near her hutch? :oops: Neutering seems better, It seems that there are too many risks unneutered/spayed.
  2. A

Hello :)

Lol, My grandad wouldn't let me buy a hurtch from a shop even if I wanted too! He loves to build things :) I wanna show off my animals , But my nephew ruined my camera, So I have to wait til I get one for my birthday:rolleyes: I'll go have a look over there :D
  3. A

Spaying stuff :)

Hey :) I know that nearly everyone on here spays, Does this reduce the risk of cancer? Does it also make them less territorial? and if you had two un-spayed does, Would they probably end up fighting?
  4. A

:wave: Are there any rescues you could reccomend for the North east/ Hartlepool? Bun Runs, We call them "Mouse Trains" on mice forums. I don't support breeding, But hes an old man that normally keeps all the babies, They have lovely sheds :) Its going to be 6ft x 3ft x 3ft on the bottom, With...
  5. A

Hi :wave: I'm joining here so that I can make sure my future bunnies have the best life possible :D I'm not completely new to rabbits, In the past I had a satanic dutch female, my sisters boyfriend got me her when I was a little girl, and a super friendly white lop that my Dad got me:) At the...
Back