• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Bubbles single female

weeble

Bubbles is a female rabbit who has come to the rescue from the rspca she was one of 90 rabbits that was living in 20 hutches she is extrmely friendly even with her past she will be neutered before rehome

SAM_0532.jpg

http://www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info/

Last edited:
What a beautiful bunny she must be loving all the freedom now shes not stuck in a hutch with loads of other buns :love: Good luck with the home hunt

She is beautiful!!!!
I had a rabbit called bubbles as a child.

I sense that fate thing that everyone was talking about creeping in......

Sorry, I didn't see your reply til now!
How does a bunny run work? :)
I think she's gorgeous. I've been thinking about her all night :oops:
In this case for this bun it would probably be me picking you up and us driving over to thameside with a carrier as long as Elaine was happy with everything

In this case for this bun it would probably be me picking you up and us driving over to thameside with a carrier as long as Elaine was happy with everything

Aw bless you, you are so lovely :) thank you :)
I will give them a ring and speak to them during the week. eek :shock:

Aw bless you, you are so lovely :) thank you :)
I will give them a ring and speak to them during the week. eek :shock:

Ok the number on the website is Elaines but she is on here if you want to pm her her username is Elaine. She isnt on everyday though so might not reply straightaway

Back