• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Two baby lop eared buns, Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Lillian

Two baby lop eared buns, Surrey

Physical Description: One black lop, one sooty? lop
Temperament: Both incredibly lively, confident and friendly buns. Love to sit on your lap and have noserubs :)
Age: currently under 5 weeks, will be ready to go around April 6th
Sex: Believed to be one male (sooty) and one female (black) But will make sure in a few weeks.
Neuter Status: Unneutered
Vaccination Status: Unvaccinated
Health: Healthy bouncy babies :)
Type of home wanted: They are ideal indoor buns, used to household noises (and other animals) and want constant attention. They *can* be housed outside, but indoors would suit them better. They either need a home together (obviously both will require neutering) or be bonded with another bun.
Reason for rehoming: I rescued the buns from someone selling them online when they were only 3 weeks old and have been raising them since. I cannot keep them, so am looking for loving homes!

Thank you SOAD :):wave:

These buns will be medium sized buns as their parents were a medium/large cross bred lops. They turned 5 weeks old today, I'll be rehoming them around 8 weeks, provided they are a good weight. They are usually easy to handle, provided you hold them against your chest, they panic a little if you don't hold them close. And they LOVE to climb, they'll climb on you, on the bed, on the sofa, in the window :lol:

Oakley is a bit bigger, good eater and loves noserubs!! Everytime I'm on RU, he's sitting on my bed next to me nudging me for noserubs :lol::love:

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

Adora is slightly smaller, a bit thinner but very active and extremely tame. She follows me round like a dog and always wants cuddles :love:

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

Awww, they are beautiful :love::love: I hope they find lovely homes :)

Will they be going together or separate?

It depends on if they're offered a home together, I will rehome seperately if they're going to be bonded with another bun, as I don't really want them living alone.

Theyre 6 weeks old today, they will be ready in two weeks. If anyone's interested in offering them a good home/s

Back