• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On Bank Holiday Monday, May 3rd 2010 ...

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
... it would be fantastic to see lots of RUers at our FAT FLUFFS BUNNY BONANZA :) Put it in your diary now ... and book the sunshine for us too please!

HattonPoster.jpg

Me and Michelle are coming along. I noticed it on the events board on Saturday. Looking forward to it. Please don't have too many cute bunnies to tempt me. :lol:

Sounds like a good day out and happy to be of any help :)

Hatton Country World is lovely place so will be a nice day out but even better with lots of lovely bunnies :love: :love:

Been hard at work planning this all day! Hope lots of people are going to come and see us! :)

Look out for more details of a competition linked to this event ... coming soon! ;)

Just talked to my hubby and he said he'll drive us there! :wave:
Thank you for the reminder email too!:D

I only just saw this thread :oops::lol::lol:

I will be doing face painting with some other willing...er.... volunteers. No seriously they are very good :lol: I've got some lovely glitter paints that I tried out on myself for the Christmas party where I did something similar to this

21.png

please note that that is a stock photo...I am not 8 years old :lol::lol:

Are you having a stall selling bits and pieces with the funds going to Fat Fluffs? If so I would be happy to post a few bits and pieces made by Big ;) for you to sell on the day. Just pm a postal address.

Sorry to far for me to come, but I would have liked to.

Rabswood

Are you having a stall selling bits and pieces with the funds going to Fat Fluffs? If so I would be happy to post a few bits and pieces made by Big ;) for you to sell on the day. Just pm a postal address.

Sorry to far for me to come, but I would have liked to.

Rabswood

Thank you. PMing you now :) x

Only a few days to go now :) I've got a few raffle prices to bring with me and I'm sure I have some silver rabbit earrings somewhere too. Will look them out over the weekend.

Only a few days to go now :) I've got a few raffle prices to bring with me and I'm sure I have some silver rabbit earrings somewhere too. Will look them out over the weekend.

Thank you :D We're basically sorted and ready to rock-and-roll now ... all we need is some sunshine PLEASE!!!

Me and the OH are coming :wave: so look out for the grumpy bloke in glasses muttering 'crazy rabbit people' and I'll be next to him! :lol:

Back