• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: 3 Young Boys: Gabriel, Whisper & Frosty

Starlight

Warren Veteran
These three boys are currently in foster care with Hetty (*Spider*)
They’re vacc’d but due to financial problems they’re aren’t neutered yet but will be neutered before they go to their new homes.

Words from Fosterer:
3 very special boys are up for adoption. They’re all extremely lively and love nothing more than binkying about in their run! Although they are small they will require a lot of space as they’re extremely lively and would binky all day if they could.

Gabriel – quite timid but very very sweet. Will come up to you and offer his head for nose rubs. Very pretty and has a full bill of health. You could say he’s a REW but his eyes are more crystal blue with a tinge of lilacy/pink.
Darlingzzz117.jpg

Frosty – very very mischievous and lively! The kind of bunny you could sit and watch all day and never have a dull moment! Frosty is crystal white with grey seal point.
Darlingzzz144.jpg

Whisper – quite quiet but full of beans like his brothers. Again, very very sweet. Whisper is quite laid back with the other boys, so may benefit from a shy girly as he can bring her out of her shell. Whisper is a beige-y colour with dark grey seal point.
Darlingzzz076.jpg

All boys are extremely loving towards each other even though they haven’t had their manhood removed yet!

Do you have a lonely small girl that would benefit from having a cheeky chappy about?
Or are you looking for a trio? :lol:

If you’re interested please PM me or *Spider*. Minimum adoption is £45 per rabbit and we rehome nationally to the perfect home!

A thread of pictures:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=195206

*Note* - Winter is RESERVED.

That pic of Frosty is one of my favey pics in the whole world, like "ya boo sucks to you, stupid hoomins!" All beautiful boys, very surprised these guys aren't reserved yet.

I want them.
All 3 of them.
You are to far away though :(
Hope a new loving home comes up for them

I have my eye on a mother and daughter *Dautghers ears where over groomed by mum at birth*
My mum is going to call the lady 2night.
I like to keep my options open though just incase i can't have them for some reson or if someone else has them before me.

What size cage would these 3 need to live in?
I have a 2 tier hutch set up in my garage
and they can come out everday to go into the run or into my kitchen.

What about just 2 of them then?
I have kept 2 in my 2 tier hutch before, but if you think this is to small the let me know.
It stands about 21 feet tall.

Once again, I ponder the thought of having a trio... Just so worried about upsetting the bond my two already have. They are lovely.:love:

Been to measure my cage and it is in fact
45 *width* 23 *depth* 45 *height*

HAHA
Who ever invented tape mesures, they are brillant tehe

Been to measure my cage and it is in fact
45 *width* 23 *depth* 45 *height*

HAHA
Who ever invented tape mesures, they are brillant tehe

Is this in inches?

If it is, it means your hutch is unfortunately, only 3.75ft long.
The minimum for 2 is 6ft x 2ft x 2ft.

Back