• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four Of The Rescued *Meat Bunnies* At Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue - PICS

March Hare

Warren Veteran
These are the four *meat rabbits* (I HATE even THINKING that phrase!:cry: :oops: ) that are now safely at Bunnyrun's Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue. These bunnies are all absolutely GORGEOUS....and I am certain that after rehabilitation and medicals, they are going to make somebody EXTREMELY lovely pets. Fingers firmly crossed that ALL of these buns who were SO lucky to be rescued will soon find loving Forever Homes!!!!!:D :D :D

A HUGE 'WELL DONE' TO ALL RESCUES INVOLVED!!!!!:D :D :D

Gorgeous Steel Boy
ABunnyrunmeatbuns.jpg

Handsome Chinchilla Boy
ABunnyrunmeatbunschinbuck.jpg

Beautiful Chinchilla Girl
ABUnnyrunmeatbunschindoeb.jpg

Stunning Black And White Girl
ABunnyrunmeatbunsblkwhtb.jpg

And one more of the Chin girl just because it made me go 'Awwwww!!!':lol:
ABunnyrunmeatbunschindoeface.jpg

I have to agree with the Awwwwwww!!! They look to be in good condition which is great! Fingers crossed it wont be too long before they can find their forver homes :D

four of the rescued meat bunnies

these guys all need names so if anyone could think of any that would be great:) :)

Belle for the black and white girl?
Just cos she's so beautiful and I'm in love :love: with her already! :D

How lovely these are, and great they've been saved. The first one is the double of my Golith, I saw him advertised as an unwanted giant poor thing, when I got there he had no housing, no cage nothing, the owners had many the same so I smiled sweetly, took him out of there and rang the RSPCA from the car and they where investigated the same day.
Golieth is as happy as larry now :D
Clare

gorge buns!! Steel for the chilliana boy, Leona for the chilliana girl, Spots for the black and white. that's all i think of for now.

these guys all need names so if anyone could think of any that would be great:) :)
I love all things Hawaiian and thing words sound so lovely and romantic in their language. Here's a few examples

Nani - beautiful
Lani - heavenly
Ola - healthy, alive
Nohea - handsome

Aww they are so gorgeous, I love the last pic of the Chin girly, the name Patsy came to mind when I saw her (AB Fab) as she's looking direct at the camera.

My Jack was a rescued Meat rabbit, he's a Br. Giant.

Poor bunns, a couple of them look terrified, what a life they must have had :cry:

Would you like this moving to stories and photos? Or is it 'advertising' the bunns?

Are the 2 boys available for rehoming or are you going to keep them ? I am looking for a large boy to join my group of 4, ideally neutered. We live in South Wales, but maybe a rabbit train could be organised.
Taz

Names........Steel boy-Gas. Chinchilla boy-Giro :love: . Chinchilla girl-Gypsy and black and white bunny-Gracie.
Lovely bunnies,

Oh theyre so beautiful..... and extremely lucky. I actually feel a bit sick thinking about anyone/anything eating them.:shock: :cry:

Back