• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HAGRID

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
HAS GONE TO THE BRIDGE :cry: :cry: , HE HAS BEEN A SICKLY BUN SINCE THE START REALLY :cry: :cry: :cry: but i will so miss him as anyone who knows me will he was my baby....

my darling Hagrid i will miss you so much baby as i write this the tears are streaming down my face i cant imagine what life is going to be like without you :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

binky free my big man until we meet again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Eve x

NO WAY !!! OMG I am extrememly shocked, I didn't know he was poorly, so sorry :cry: :cry:. Binky free bunny.

SOAD said:
NO WAY !!! OMG I am extrememly shocked, I didn't know he was poorly, so sorry :cry: :cry:. Binky free bunny.

he wasnt :shock: he ate his dinner an hour before he passed, vet think he may have had an heart attack :cry: :cry: :cry:

thanks everyone :cry:

I know how devasted you must be Eve but maybe take comfort in the thought that it was quick for Hagrid. It is you who are suffering...big hugs to you xxx

RainbowBridge7.jpg

bunnylove said:
SOAD said:

he wasnt :shock: he ate his dinner an hour before he passed, vet think he may have had an heart attack :cry: :cry: :cry:

thanks everyone :cry:

Oh God how awfull :cry: :cry: . I think sometimes it's easier when they have been ill, it's a horrible shock when they just go. Big hugs. XXXX

Oh I am so sorry Eve, it is worse when it is sudden like when Athena went for me, somehow with Zeus it was easier as he had been ill for such a long time.

I am sure he is having a nice time together with all the other spirit buns now, in peace!

Caz

Eve we are so sorry to hear this news, how awful for you and what a shock. There is no doubt you loved that big man and he will have hopped off to the bridge with a heart so full you will be with him always as he will be with you. Sending you all our love and hugs and again we are both so very sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back