• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!! Millie is skinny! *CRITICALLY ILL:(*

.::.amy.::.

Mama Doe
Millie has been rapidly losing weight recently.
I have been feeding her more and she has been eating it- now the weights back on her belly but her legs and spine bones feel horrible.
Could it be that in the winter i dont feel them because of all her fur and she looks skinnier now because loosing her winter coat and growing her summer one?

I cant stop crying i think she is dying...........

She always runs from me but although shes wide awake and eating she is just sitting there. and her fur is just dropping out!

Well then you need to phone the vet now and get an emergancy appointment for today. Let us know how she gets on.x

I dont understand what you mean by "if you can take her to the vets". She needs to see one by the sounds of her. When will your mum be home? x

What i mean is im home from school so i shouldnt be going out.

Anyways i dont want to discuss that-
She will be back at 4 :cry:

Don't worry too much honey. Im sure they will be able to sort her out. let us know how you get on. Fingers crossed for you x x

It cost is £50 for 24 hour treatment - which has obviously been done.
I bought her home and put her in her bed and now its touch and go for 24 hours.

The vet said if she doesnt pick up in 24 hours there is nothing they can do. But if she does then treatment may be available or it may not be needed.

Do you mean GI stasis?
Might be good to ask Jane about it as I think she has helped other people who's bun's have had it.

I hope she will be ok x

Back