• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Albert -19th May U/D-Its CANCER.......

For sure jane Uncle A is a fighter XX sending as many healing vibes as are humanly possible! Come on Uncle A Buns and people need you around!!!

Thanks so much everyone. Could not get through today without you.
Cristabel said she thinks she has managed to remove all the tumour, but obviously could not go for a huge margin without cutting away some of his tongue :cry: So there is a risk some tumour has remained and IF it is cancerous the prognosis is grave :cry: Also,there is a risk his tongue wont 'work' properly. If he makes it through today then time will tell.
Thanks again guys. I feel a bit like I've been hit by a truckful of stress :shock:
If we get him home Uncle A is gonna get the very best care I can give.

Janex

Healing vibes for Uncle Albert. He's a little fighter and neither you or your lovely vet would let him carry on unless you thought he had a fighting chance!

Thinking of you both.

ohhh jane ,
as if you both havent been through enough :cry:

will be sending some healing vibes your way .
hope hes feeling better soon .
:?
Angie

:cry: :cry: Poor Uncle Albert! My thoughts are with you during this hard time.
Sending lots of healing vibes for Uncle Albert.xxx
Hang in there Uncle Albert!xxx

Oh no :cry: Come Uncle Albert, you can do it.......................................
Sending buckets loads of positive healing vibes his way............................

Su.x

Poor Unky Albert... :cry: At least he's now over the GA, fingers crossed for a speedy recovery and a "benign" result for the tumour.

Sending vibes to Alby and hugs to you Jane.

AMETHYST

Uncle A is not out of the woods yet, but he is HOME!!
The lab results should be back in about a week.
I am SOOOOOOOO grateful to Cristabel. Whats more she charged me next to nothing for what must have been a difficult operation.
Me and the Buns are VERY lucky to have such a GREAT Vet :D

I really hope Uncle A recovers from this op'.

Picture813.jpg

Janex

poor little bun, but we must look on the bright side, you do have the best vet jane.

i am hoping for the very best for you both much love and vibes sent to you and alb.... :)

Back