• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she's gone :(

So sorry to hear about baby Fis. I can only echo what has been said....a much loved baby and now she is pain free.

aniback11.gif

thanks all... we have ordered a 'Loving Memory' rose... it will be delivered in November, and will be placed in the little garden area we have outside the house...

Also, we are looking at taking a rescue bun on, i have posted in Rabbits in Need for details...

Awwww thats lovely - something as beautiful as a Rose will always remind you of how special your little bunny was and hopefully eventually you'll be able to look at it and give a wee smile as all the lovely memories you have of Fis.

Binky Free little one.

bubble said:
thanks all... we have ordered a 'Loving Memory' rose... it will be delivered in November, and will be placed in the little garden area we have outside the house...

Also, we are looking at taking a rescue bun on, i have posted in Rabbits in Need for details...

That's a lovely idea. My three bridge bunnies have a rose each, all fairly close to each other, and it reminds me of them every time I look out the window.

Back